When is the New Synthmaster update coming out or will I torture puppies

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Is v3 going to replace v2 or is it going to be a separate .dll file?

$29 well worth it, and much likely well deserved :party:

I use Synthmaster because it is just a great sounding instrument. I LOVE Synthmaster due to it's price.

Thank You and I am already throwing my $29 at the screen. Take my money already!!!!
-------------------
Bitwig is my DAWs and UHe and Tracktion Synths are my Bae. I maybe buy one synth a year. REMEMBER SELF just one synth a year!

kv331 wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:15 pm The interface has lots of cosmetic issues, I am aware of it. so instead of working on a broken interface, starting from stratch will be a better approach.
A much better one. I'm not alone in that the GUI is my least favorite aspect of SM 2.9 and while in my book the sound and flexibility more than make up for that drawback it might keep some people from buying SM or downright demotivates others to continue using this otherwise wonderful synth. If this were my baby I'd sure get some professional help in that matter, just saying ...

atya wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:43 am
kv331 wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:15 pm The interface has lots of cosmetic issues, I am aware of it. so instead of working on a broken interface, starting from stratch will be a better approach.
A much better one. I'm not alone in that the GUI is my least favorite aspect of SM 2.9 and while in my book the sound and flexibility more than make up for that drawback it might keep some people from buying SM or downright demotivates others to continue using this otherwise wonderful synth. If this were my baby I'd sure get some professional help in that matter, just saying ...
Easily skinnable this time plz. I really like how for example Sylenth has tons of options for skins.

Distorted Horizon wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:59 am Easily skinnable this time plz. I really like how for example Sylenth has tons of options for skins.
this...

Synth1 may be old as sin, but resizable and custom color gui scheme capability
makes that thing even usable in 2019 :idea:
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

Niowiad wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:17 pm Is v3 going to replace v2 or is it going to be a separate .dll file?

$29 well worth it, and much likely well deserved :party:
Separate dll, separate plugin id. the goal is to make it presetwise compatible with SM1 and SM2, so yes you'll be able to import SM1 presets as layers for instance.
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

kv331, For what is worth, being aware of the interface problems, taking on the problem from scratch and offering a major update for just 29$ sounds like a great deal for me.

You can count on my money.
MAN FROM SPACE
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/135uz9UwHtdXZgiFyAc3oz
SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/manfromspace

GumRoad (FREE Ableton racks and synth presets): https://gumroad.com/manfromspace

Again, once we're at it and keeping in mind that SM3 will be an even more complex affair than SM2 I'd really love to have a better overview over what modulates what, preferably animated in some form - HUGE time saver here. Mod matrix, color schemes, animated dots around the dials, ... whatever it might take.
nachenko wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:49 am You can count on my money.
On mine as well :party:

atya wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:38 am I'd really love to have a better overview over what modulates what ... HUGE time saver here. Mod matrix, color schemes, animated dots around the dials, ... whatever it might take.
THIS. A place where I can look at and get a visual answer to my question "what is happening inside my synth at this moment?". Just having that is enough for me to pay for the upgrade.
MAN FROM SPACE
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/135uz9UwHtdXZgiFyAc3oz
SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/manfromspace

GumRoad (FREE Ableton racks and synth presets): https://gumroad.com/manfromspace

nachenko wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:22 pm
atya wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:38 am I'd really love to have a better overview over what modulates what ... HUGE time saver here. Mod matrix, color schemes, animated dots around the dials, ... whatever it might take.
THIS. A place where I can look at and get a visual answer to my question "what is happening inside my synth at this moment?". Just having that is enough for me to pay for the upgrade.
I agree that having a peek inside "what is my SynthMaster doing right now?" would be priceless!!! :tu:
Windows 10 and too many plugins

zzz00m wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:31 pm
I agree that having a peek inside "what is my SynthMaster doing right now?" would be priceless!!! :tu:
I'll see what I can do about this urgent issue. If it's something I can do in a week's time, I'll do it before March and release v2.9.9 free update :)
Works at KV331 Audio
SynthMaster voted #1 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll
SynthMaster One voted #4 in MusicRadar's "Best Synth of 2019" poll

kv331 wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:19 am
I'll see what I can do about this urgent issue. If it's something I can do in a week's time, I'll do it before March and release v2.9.9 free update :)
Thanks Bülent, MUCH appreciated :tu:

kv331 wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:19 am
Awesome, thanks! :tu:

I will admit that I was actually adding to my wishlist for v3, but I will gladly accept it in 2.9.9! :D
Windows 10 and too many plugins

layzer wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:16 pm you can always "try" to make something with the current version while you wait. :idea:
Duct Tape* :wink:

kv331 wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:15 pm After completing SM1 v1.2 on the desktop and iOS -end of March deadline-, I'll have to concentrate all of my energy on the architectural changes in SynthMaster 3, as we promised to release it before the end of the year.
I've got my money on 11:59pm on 12/31/2019. :ud:

Return to “Instruments”