About the next MuLab 9

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

WOW!
Pigments - Diva - Tal U-No-LX - Tal Sampler

Simply, can't wait!

Excellence. Definitely looking forward to this one.
Always much appreciated for your hard work.
The Works of Tryezz: Spreading Vitality and Wisdom with the Arts and the Groove
http://www.tryezz.com

Clip Launch? Now we are talking. I will follow this with HUGE interest. I bought Mulab version 5, but then didn't use it much. I preferred Ableton Live, but only the Lite version. The Suite was way to expensive. I have occasionally read this subforum only to see if clip launch will be coming, but had low hopes.

Great work by the developer and i hope for him it will be a huge success.

When we will see simple highlighted pressed key feature in piano roll editor?Jo u can make option to turn on or off this feature in settings.So no problem
Last edited by Rapht1987 on Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

i think it would be nice if u add clip launcher as module,coz it will invade gui space.

mutools wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 10:34 am
ElVincente wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:39 pm Yeah great !
Please allow polyrythms :)
You mean that live cells can play sequences with independent loop lengths eg. cell 1 plays a loop of 4 beats, cell 2 plays a loop of 6 beats, right?
If cells with different beat divisions all play/loop in the same timespan , then we are talking about polyrhytm .
If not , and each cell continues to play , drifting further apart from the other one ( and eventually re-align , depending on length ) , then we are talking about polymeter .
Polymeter is often confused with polyrytm , even in Roland Promo films :lol:
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

Thanks for clarifying this! What I hope is for polymeters to be as easy to implement as in ableton live.

Thx for clarifying this gentleclockdivider :tu:
Both will be possible.
Just tested polymeter by simulating a churchbells effect with 2 bells, how they drift away and get together again.
Used 2 live cells playing the same sequence and bell sound, but cell 2 with another transpose and another tempo factor.
Sounds good :)

Wow, that is a very nice addition.
Do you also have examples or schedules of your plans.

Audio unit en vst3 will also be a nice addition.

✊

Rapht1987 wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:57 pm i think it would be nice if u add clip launcher as module,coz it will invade gui space.
Perhaps the clip launcher could be added in a new tab alongside the Compose and Edit tabs. Or in the browser for easy access?

TonesFreak wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 9:24 am Wow, that is a very nice addition.
Do you also have examples or schedules of your plans.
Not yet atm. Eventhough the clip launcher is already working in it's current development state (and it's fun :party: ) it would be just a bit too early to share screenshots/videos/details. I hope to share more detailed info in a couple of weeks.

I was right the big thing you were working on was the clip launcher

:) :tu:

sl23 wrote:Perhaps the clip launcher could be added in a new tab alongside the Compose and Edit tabs. Or in the browser for easy access?
The clip launcher is positioned between the tracks and the timeline composer. It can be easily shown & hidden.

Return to “MUTOOLS”