AUM vs. Audiobus or what else...

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Tj Shredder wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:26 am
moss wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 8:11 am
Whywhy wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:09 pm Keystage 2 seams to be exactly what you Search.
Never heard of it and cannot find it in the Appstore. Do you have a link?
Just thought, oh did I post this? I had the same words typed in already and luckily realized the "2" was what the appstore confused...; - )
I actually had installed the light version and forgot about it. I got one of the worst crashes ever by adding more and more synths. Finally the iPad stalled completely and wouldn't react at all, even a forced shut down would not work. In the end it just rebooted after a while...
Better to stay with AUM or Audiobus !
Thanks for sharing your experience.
Best
YY

Use both together!

AUM for routing MIDI and audio.
Audiobus for fast switching and save state.

Audiobus when launched with compatible apps (almost all of them are) creates a side bar on the left, where you can switch to any app loaded really fast. And it saves state, meaning that IAA (Inter-App Audio; the ones that need to be opened standalone/fullscreen) settings (like patch, filters, routings) all get saved in your Audiobus project.
So you open that up, everything is saved plus it opens your AUM project automatically, with all your previous routing.

So if you can, use both!
It's pretty low-cpu intensive and it really pays off.

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”