The latest Behringer goings on.

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I can already visualize my UBXa and JT16 sat together on a stand, not sure whether to have the MS20 or Monopoly on the top level or just leave it as a poly-only stand? They look rather spiffing, I have to say. Now I need another keyboard stand already. And I'm already planning my doof-doof 140bpm version of Being Boiled. :party:

Poly AT Jupiter-8 incoming...

Uncle E wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 7:42 pm Poly AT Jupiter-8 incoming...
They are going to sell a metric ass-load of these.

ghettosynth wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 7:55 pm
Yeah, and probably all initial stock sold out on Day 1 of the preorder.
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7 | TR-8S | MPC One | TD-3 MO

cryophonik wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 8:23 pm
ghettosynth wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 7:55 pm
Yeah, and probably all initial stock sold out on Day 1 of the preorder.
Almost certainly. Even if I wanted a UBXa I probably wont' be able to get one for a while. I'm ok with that for now. I think that the polyAT keyboard adds a lot, but, I don't want to go back to the many keyboard studio.

ghettosynth wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 8:40 pm Almost certainly. Even if I wanted a UBXa I probably wont' be able to get one for a while. I'm ok with that for now. I think that the polyAT keyboard adds a lot, but, I don't want to go back to the many keyboard studio.
Me neither, which is why I'm selling all my full-sized keyboards* and will replace with UB-Xa.

*micro keyboards allow

I would imagine it won't take 6-7 years to bring it to the market like the UB-Xa as all the development of the keyboard and a lot of the firmware has been done. So basically months I'd imagine. However they will stagger products to maximize profits so probably in quarterly releases. I think the PPG Wave clone might be coming up soon.
<list your stupid gear here>

I just have to keep repeating myself..."I have no space for a Behringer Jupiter-8." Right? [Looks at the Farfisa in need of a recap to my left. It would fit on top of that.]

Uh oh...."I have no space for a Behringer Jupiter-8. I have no space for a Behringer Jupiter-8."

There's always space somewhere. :uhuhuh:
It is absolutely not a case of too much gear/no space, it's a case of studio is too small. You could hang things from the ceiling, for example. Nail them up on the walls. Loads of ways of cramming more shit in there...

More teasers, I guess to take away attention from Namm 2024. Behringer UB-X:

A bit of a negative interpretation but good to see how the way ubxa development halted and restarted designing a poly synth framework seems to be paying off. Devs on a roll.

any sign of my you know what?

The SW15 telephone exchange? Not that I've seen.

Behringer are now doing reverbs. Chuckles. Although to be honest, I'm more interested in the drive this thing can do.

https://youtu.be/0yUnsaGhvSo

Apparently they come up with all their ideas for products by looking through eBay sales.
I don't think I'll be getting this reverb -i can always patch into my 2600.

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”