Hello from Julie !

Official support for: lesproductionszvon.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

cptgone wrote: Whenever I need a female vocal I just do the old waffle iron trick ;)
Maybe then you should get the Prepared Rhodes, do the waffle iron trick and you would have a prepared toy piano :lol:

zvon wrote:
cptgone wrote: Whenever I need a female vocal I just do the old waffle iron trick ;)
Maybe then you should get the Prepared Rhodes, do the waffle iron trick and you would have a prepared toy piano :lol:
No no no, when will the Les Productions Zvon "Prepared Waffle Iron" set be available...and will i be doing presets for it?

peace! 8)
Pro-Sounds : Sound....Different

-=ToTc Owns You=-

TotcProductions wrote: Maybe then you should get the Prepared Rhodes, do the waffle iron trick and you would have a prepared toy piano :lol:
No no no, when will the Les Productions Zvon "Prepared Waffle Iron" set be available...and will i be doing presets for it?

peace! 8)[/quote]

Good idea, and it could be voltage controlled like in the good old days.

A voltage controlled waffle iron? Hey man, I don't do heavy metal!

cptgone wrote:A voltage controlled waffle iron? Hey man, I don't do heavy metal!

Why not, Iron Maiden and Iron Butterfly used one. This is a very little known fact but In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida was first titled In-A-Waffle-Da-VCA but an analog synth manufacturer that will remain anonymous threatened to sue them so they changed it.

welcome Julie, good to see you here. Thanks for letting us use your voice :D

M'Snah wrote:welcome Julie, good to see you here. Thanks for letting us use your voice :D
Oh yes! I forgot to say this!!!

Thank you thank you and thank you!

I'd have to pay a fortune to get a voice like yours over by me. If i ever make any money.....lol, which i don't....i'll cut you a nice check. 8)

-=ToTc Owns You=-

:help: I'm sorry i cant understand every subtile joke you guys are making!!! It seems like your having fun though... Have a good day everyone.
juliejazz

juliejazz wrote::help: I'm sorry i cant understand every subtile joke you guys are making!!! It seems like your having fun though... Have a good day everyone.
It's ok...we're all nerds, not your fault.

peace! :oops:

-=ToTc Owns You=-

(edit: my post below refers to posts I have deleted but I'm leaving it in, Zvon)

Ok guys, I don't want to play the censor here and as you saw Julie and I can take jokes but as I said in one of my earlier post, "Don't get too excited" and please stay civil in what you're saying and the words you're using.

I'm new at moderating a forum and I do not want to be too stiff and I certainly do not want things to get out of control either.

Thank you!
Last edited by zvon on Sat Apr 09, 2005 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

juliejazz wrote::singer: Hello ,i will be pleased to listen to this!
Hi Julie, here is the song. I hope you will still be pleased to listen to it :lol:. This will be my entry to the Tsunami Relief contest and features your vocals so it is called Le Soulagement De Julie. Bear in mind that it was done in 2-3 days, and we could only use the patches that were submitted for the Relief, with the exception of vocal samples and drums.

Do you have any any recordings online, such as a live show or some studio tracks you might have done? I'd be pleased to hear more than small samples of your voice! But I am also looking forward to your next set from zvon!
Regards, Mike

Reprint from the note I added to the first post: I deleted quite a few posts in this thread cause I felt it was getting out of hand, and belonging more to Hyde Park Corner than here.

I also deleted or edited posts that referred to other posts that I had deleted. I may have overreacted but that's it. I do not like to censor or delete posts.

Let's stick to music, samples, music-making, software, singing, and other similar subjects in this thread. I do not want KVRians taking shots at other KVRians here.

Thank you

zvon wrote:Reprint from the note I added to the first post: I deleted quite a few posts in this thread cause I felt it was getting out of hand, and belonging more to Hyde Park Corner than here.

I also deleted or edited posts that referred to other posts that I had deleted. I may have overreacted but that's it. I do not like to censor or delete posts.

Let's stick to music, samples, music-making, software, singing, and other similar subjects in this thread. I do not want KVRians taking shots at other KVRians here.
Thank you
Svon,
I apologise for my part in
that little firefight.

I'll definitely be taking your
advice and sticking to musical
subjects in future.

mn wrote:This will be my entry to the Tsunami Relief contest and features your vocals so it is called Le Soulagement De Julie. Bear in mind that it was done in 2-3 days, and we could only use the patches that were submitted for the Relief, with the exception of vocal samples and drums.
Hi mn, I listened to your song and I like it. Very good use of Julie's voice samples. If you do not mind a little suggestion, I would just cut a little on the "yeah" sample you used in background. I like it and the level is right, I just think it comes up a little too often.

That's only my opinion though, someone else may think differently.

Yeah. :P

Hey, thanks for the listen and the comment, you're quite right. This project file got very busy, lots of small things between the vocal samples and massaging all the drum samples. I think that "yeah" was one of the first ones in there so it got used heavily at first, but I should have gone back and thinned it out later, you are right. I was just anxious to finish last night.

I also noticed that I dropped out the mellow rim/hihat earlier than I meant to at the end, so I've just mixed and uploaded a new version. Same link, but here it is again: Le Soulagement De Julie
Regards, Mike

Return to “Les Productions Zvon”