Call to Arms: Charity 2017 ($37731 final result raised)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

buttrock wrote:Anyone heard from Vengeance?
Nope.

Haven't heard from Flux or Roli yet either. I imagine the holiday season is pushing priorities around.

I won Roli Equator - not heard anything either.

I just followed up on ROLI and Vengeance. :-)
Luftrum
Sound Designer
Lunaris 2 - the premier pads instrument for NI Kontakt Player - pads and pads only...

My last outstanding item is Propellerhead Reason 10 :)
Win 10 -64bit, CPU i7-7700K, 32Gb, Focusrite 2i2, FL-studio 20, Studio One 4, Reason 10

All good from Tone2. License received.
Thanks again for donating my new lovely synthesizer!

And thanks again to Luftrum for managing this huge auction! :)

I dont know how long I should wait, but I have yet to hear anything from sknote. Any Sknote people been contacted?

BTW, The Nektar people were a pleasure to coordinate with - really stand up blokes! And of course another big thank you for Luftrum for putting the whole thing together! Really glad I had the funds to participate this year, even though I didn't really need the LX61+ lol, but I'm glad its going to a wonderful charity!
My progressive rock band - free demos here!! (and if you do listen please let me know what you think!) http://www.aeonsatori.com/news/free-downloads

Luftrum wrote:I just followed up on ROLI and Vengeance. :-)
Thanks, Luftrum.

ROLI sent me a serial number, and Vengeance initiated contact to confirm I was a winner.

Nothing from MixMeister yet.
Last edited by mgw38 on Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

yellowmix wrote:
Luftrum wrote:I just followed up on ROLI and Vengeance. :-)
Thanks, Luftrum.

ROLI sent me a serial number, and Vengeance initiated contact to confirm I was a winner.
Weird - I have not heard anything from ROLI yet regarding the Equator serial number.

Today I got the lics from AkaiPro. :hug:

Thank you Luftrum, Thank you "Akai Pro"
:phones:

MixMeister got in touch. It was quick and easy to get the goods 8) .

Thanks all round. :tu:
I miss MindPrint. My TRIO needs a big brother.

I got the Avenger license from Vengeance today :tu:
A big thank you to luftrum and everyone involved :hug:

LGK_Dude wrote:BTW, The Nektar people were a pleasure to coordinate with - really stand up blokes! And of course another big thank you for Luftrum for putting the whole thing together! Really glad I had the funds to participate this year, even though I didn't really need the LX61+ lol, but I'm glad its going to a wonderful charity!
:tu: I'm glad to hear it! Have fun!

Have not heard anything one way or another from Teenage Engineering.
I gave my address while paying so maybe no contact was necessary from them and it could be in transit. Just not sure either way.

I neglected to thank Sound Radix who delivered a week ago. :tu: Thanks guys :D

Return to “Instruments”