Waves Scheps Omni Channel

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Scheps Omni Channel

Mine shows up. Stupid question, by any chance are the other waves plugs not showing up at all?

adugnasimon wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 5:31 pm Yeah, I am on a Mac, purely because at the time I wanted to use Logic.
It's a real shame if I can't this plugin to work, because it is exactly the sort of thing I've been looking for, mainly for its ability to load various effects. I should contact Waves to see if this is a genuine problem.
Run the Waves Reg Utility. Waves is often unable to communicate to the hosts after changes are made to the plugin folder. Running the RU usually sets it straight. Not a Mac thing.

reggie1979 wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 8:51 pm Mine shows up. Stupid question, by any chance are the other waves plugs not showing up at all?
No, only the Scheps Modules are showing up

spigmu wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 3:46 am
adugnasimon wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 5:31 pm Yeah, I am on a Mac, purely because at the time I wanted to use Logic.
It's a real shame if I can't this plugin to work, because it is exactly the sort of thing I've been looking for, mainly for its ability to load various effects. I should contact Waves to see if this is a genuine problem.
Run the Waves Reg Utility. Waves is often unable to communicate to the hosts after changes are made to the plugin folder. Running the RU usually sets it straight. Not a Mac thing.
I'll give that a go. If it doesn't work, I'll just reinstall all my Waves stuff and it maybe it might make a difference

That's the only suggestion my pea brain has. Waves have funky installers, they are some of the least reliable imo.

adugnasimon wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 4:37 pm What's kinda funny about this plugin though is that I can't seem to load any other Waves plugins into the strip, even though it says it should be possible.

skip to 21:34
https://youtu.be/4d8k9q2wREE
Make sure your plugins are up to date. Check Waves Central. If you don't have V10, though, don't update your plugins to V10. In fact, it MAY be the fact that you do need V10 plugins, V9 may not be compatible.

Return to “Effects”