SampleTank 4 on the way

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SampleTank SampleTank 3 SampleTank 4 SampleTank 4 MAX SampleTank 4 SE SampleTank Custom Shop

SLiC wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 11:45 am Anyone else having ST4 crash all the time? I got a few freebees from the new sale (Electric pianos etc) but I had forgotten why I stopped using ST4-- constant crashes when loading! Seems pretty random., works foie and then I go to load something else (always on load) and it gets to 100% then hangs. I have a modern i7 Windows PC with 16Gig RAM.
ST4 is stable on Win 10 for me now. Make sure that you have the latest ST4 version (4.1.4 2021-5-20) IK has updated it with numerous bug fixes in 14 releases since the main release. :tu:
Windows 10 and too many plugins

I never have crashes with it using Windows 10 here.
Last edited by Examigan on Sun Aug 29, 2021 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cheers - obviously something wrong in my setup then. I have the latest version (and did a reinstall) and am having issues with the new packs recently downloaded and installed, I’ll try re downloading and installing them again next.
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

SLiC wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 7:33 pm Cheers - obviously something wrong in my setup then. I have the latest version (and did a reinstall) and am having issues with the new packs recently downloaded and installed, I’ll try re downloading and installing them again next.
As Peter would recommend, open a support ticket, and then you will at least have something to share with him if he offers to bump it up.

Can Sample Tank 4 be bought with Gear Credits? I'm not finding a way, but just making sure.

Echoes in the Attic wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 10:23 pm Can Sample Tank 4 be bought with Gear Credits? I'm not finding a way, but just making sure.
I don't see ST4 in the Custom Shop, where you can spend Gear Credits. But I do see some individual ST4 instruments for sale there (which will work with the free ST4 CS).

You can use Jam Points in the IK store to buy SampleTank 4.

Return to “Instruments”