DMS-Ascension

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Ascension

courtjestr wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 4:28 pm
Legally, I don't think you should be keeping those Midi files. They are part of a paid product, not part of the trial version.

Like I mentioned I had already downloaded and stored an early free version of Ascension years ago.
All I've gained is what I already had.
So from a legal point of view I think it is fair to say I am 100% legit right?
Having read back through my posts I admit I came across as a bit salty, things sort of kicked off on multiple fronts and I was far from optimal.

Norqa wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 7:34 pm
courtjestr wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 4:28 pm
Legally, I don't think you should be keeping those Midi files. They are part of a paid product, not part of the trial version.

Like I mentioned I had already downloaded and stored an early free version of Ascension years ago.
All I've gained is what I already had.
So from a legal point of view I think it is fair to say I am 100% legit right?
Having read back through my posts I admit I came across as a bit salty, things sort of kicked off on multiple fronts and I was far from optimal.
From my point of view we're cool - it was my mistake to include such a huge MIDI library in the original demo - you got a whole lot more in the file you downloaded too [ which should never have been shared - original poster!] as far as I'm concerned you and the other board members who grabbed the link while it was active got an awesome bonus - nice work! :wink:
:!: Want to get in touch? Email me! info@ascension-vst-synthesizer.com :!:

:idea: Need Ascension Synth help? Visit https://www.ascension-vst-synthesizer.c ... ct-support :idea:

Seeking Beta Testers for 64-Bit VST3/AU Version 1.6! [testing closed]
Last edited by DMSAdmin on Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hi everyone,

Ascension 1.6 is available, current users can update for free. Find out more here.

Best regards,
Peter
:!: Want to get in touch? Email me! info@ascension-vst-synthesizer.com :!:

:idea: Need Ascension Synth help? Visit https://www.ascension-vst-synthesizer.c ... ct-support :idea:

Return to “Instruments”