Seems like they finally got rid of the downvotes mechanism on the site

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hink wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:11 pm
Teksonik wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:07 pm Thank God. Might as well get rid of the thumbs up as well unless they think we all need our egos massaged in such a manner.
if you recall many members requested the thumbs up but were unhappy about the thumbs down :shrug:
At least KVR can be more uplifting and positive now :clap: :help: :lol:

surreal wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 7:51 pm
Hink wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:11 pm
Teksonik wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:07 pm Thank God. Might as well get rid of the thumbs up as well unless they think we all need our egos massaged in such a manner.
if you recall many members requested the thumbs up but were unhappy about the thumbs down :shrug:
At least KVR can be more uplifting and positive now :clap: :help: :lol:
Surely you can't be that naive? :hihi:

Hink wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:50 pm
melomood wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:35 pm I give that one thumb up
:hihi:
ftr that's my next class at work...suppositories :scared: not scared of the obvious, concerned if I ever have to do it...I mean putting medicine there on slow processing kids on the spectrum is not going to be fun at all...worse we have kids with very sexualized behavior...fortunately I have never seen that at work...:phew: :hihi:
Thanks for never pushing me to be a Dr, Ma

:o
Don't feed the gators,y'all
https://m.soundcloud.com/tonedeadj

We have to live with different opinions. But earth would be a better place without them :|

GRUMP wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:11 pm We have to live with different opinions. But earth would be a better place without them :|
:borg:

but I'm not a dr though, I'm just getting certified to pass meds to the kids...today we were talking about where meds come from, we got to plants...the instructor asked if anyone could name a med that came from plants, everyone looked right at me...:lol:
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

GRUMP wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:11 pm We have to live with different opinions. But earth would be a better place without them :|
contrast is vital to life, if everyone agrees on something I have but one question...what if they're wrong?
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Hink wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:15 pm but I'm not a dr though, I'm just getting certified to pass meds to the kids...today we were talking about where meds come from, we got to plants...the instructor asked if anyone could name a med that came from plants, everyone looked right at me...:lol:
do not put buds up peoples arses.

lesson one in that class by any chance?

All of the feels will be protec now.
You are currently reading my signature.

vurt wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:18 pm
Hink wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:15 pm but I'm not a dr though, I'm just getting certified to pass meds to the kids...today we were talking about where meds come from, we got to plants...the instructor asked if anyone could name a med that came from plants, everyone looked right at me...:lol:
do not put buds up peoples arses.

lesson one in that class by any chance?

BUD

BOO

FING

my missus has a phobia of frogs.

Aw man. All of my self-worth was attained by those 2 upvotes on my responses. Time to go eat worms.

vurt wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:35 pm my missus has a phobia of frogs.
it's a pond toad

Hink wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:57 pm
it's a pond toad
she's not xenotoadic, she's scared if both :shrug:

you know what the difference between a frog and a toad is?
one spends more time out of water.
no difference whatsoever!!
that's like saying me and duncan goodhew are different species because he's a swimmer :x

vurt wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:06 pm
Hink wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:57 pm
it's a pond toad
she's not xenotoadic, she's scared if both :shrug:

you know what the difference between a frog and a toad is?
one spends more time out of water.
no difference whatsoever!!
that's like saying me and duncan goodhew are different species because he's a swimmer :x
landshark

Return to “Site Stuff”