Mixcraft news

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

As well as the ARA functionality, Pro now gives the user:
"NEW! Track Regions - select, drag and drop, and copy groups of clips and tracks, including their automations
NEW! Advanced MIDI and Audio Output Recording and Routing"

Whilst there is a very good argument to say any decent DAW ought to be able to handle midi and audio routing out of the box, that M10 Pro can now do these things but RS cannot does seem to be quite a benefit of the Pro version.

I quite like the new interface. Too bad it's not available for macOS.

lotus2035 wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 7:21 pm My upgrade price from Recording Studio version 9 to Recording Studio version 10 is $29.
$79 to upgrade to Pro version 10. I wouldn't bother upgrading to Pro, it's mostly a bunch of plugins.
Been trying out the demo for v10 RS. Very impressed so far.
In my post above I flippantly disregarded a couple of extra features in Pro that were mentioned by DNnX. :clown:
  • Track Regions - select, drag and drop, and copy groups of clips and tracks, including their automations
  • Advanced MIDI and Audio Output Recording and Routing
The scaling option in v.10 is very smooth and it surprised me that you can change the interface language to a bunch of languages including Swedish, not sure if Mixcraft is the only DAW that does that.
Overall a solid program. I'm upgrading to v.10 RS for now and then Pro later.

Hey, bug them in the forum about porting to macOS! I'd buy it. Not sure why they haven't unless their programming environment doesn't support it.

Just a quick note for Mixcraft users and others who are interested, ICYMI: Acoustica released Mixcraft 10.5 yesterday. It's a free update for Mixcraft 10 owners, and there's a sale on until April 16th.

Mixcraft is available in two versions: the entry-level Recording Studio and the Pro Studio version which has dozens of more instruments, effects, and utilities.

New in Mixcraft 10.5:
  • Quick-start Project Templates
  • Expanded MIDI controller support
  • New Quick Access panel
  • Auto-Save
  • New Mixcraft Loyalty Credits program and updated Mixcraft Store
  • Pro Studio Exclusive: AI Powered Stem Separation
Full details through the link above!

Robert

Robert Saint John
Director of Marketing, Acoustica

lotus2035 wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 1:58 pm it surprised me that you can change the interface language to a bunch of languages including Swedish
Does it rename itself to Blandaverk then (and automatically switch to a blue and yellow colour-scheme)? :hihi:
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

Yep, that's the one, Blandaverk 10.5, now with extra köttbullar and kanelbullar. :party:

Dang, now I have an irresistible desire for köttbullar! :help:
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”