GForce Axxess

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

is 33 pounds the upgrade price for everyone? as an owner of Oddity 3 i thought there might be a discount?

Yes, that's the standard sale price.

Echoes in the Attic wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 10:47 am Why though. Doesn't the oddity cover this?

Make a 2600!
To setup the ability to make a 'ARP bundle' to go with their 'Oberheim bundle', adding a 2600 at some point in the next year would be part of that bundle, surely.

JRR has it for about $35 using uncle's discount code

sqigls wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 12:03 am is 33 pounds the upgrade price for everyone? as an owner of Oddity 3 i thought there might be a discount?
£39.60 with VAT :scared:

plexuss wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 1:36 am JRR has it for about $35 using uncle's discount code
Cool, but I have two questions: what is uncle's discount code? And: how long does the intro price last?
“Madness, as you know, is like gravity: all it takes is a little push.”

dlandis wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 2:52 am
plexuss wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 1:36 am JRR has it for about $35 using uncle's discount code
Cool, but I have two questions: what is uncle's discount code? And: how long does the intro price last?
"forum" and often "group" works too but not for axxess.

plexuss wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 3:04 am
dlandis wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 2:52 am
"forum" and often "group" works too but not for axxess.
Thanks much. And I have since found out that the sale price is good through 1-9-24 (so, to be safe assume 1-8-24 because of inherent ambiguity?)
“Madness, as you know, is like gravity: all it takes is a little push.”

Completely baffled why the sequencer is alway starting from note 12 in a 16 step sequence, rather than note 1.... I've tried multiple times from the INIT patch, and the sequencer alway starts at 12, why !?

Odd Fella wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 8:42 pmI hate it when an installation routine asks where to install *programm name*. I never know what exactly they mean.
In this case it means the standalone version but sometimes it just means a place for supporting files like the manual.
Uncle E wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 11:47 pmWhile I don't doubt what other people are saying about this, I personally have not been able to duplicate the Axxess patches in Oddity. For example, Axxess's default patch Throatpunch City sounds completely different in Oddity.
I wish you'd just stop it with your reality, man. Can't you see it's harshing our buzz when all we want to do is make shit up and have people believe it!?!

Anyway, I owned an Axxe in the early 80s and I really didn't think I'd remember what it sounded like, until I started playing through the presets. A couple of the bass patches took me straight back to my room in Townsville in 1985, when I was using it as my bass machine. I decided I'd buy it when I got to "Bass Sequence Up" - what a f**king great sound that has, especially with a bit of tweaking.

It's interesting that some people love the presets because I think most of them are horrible. Exactly the kind of sounds that, as a synth player, make me cringe. But Axxess definitely has a few sweet spots. Whilst I don't necessarily think that 33 quid is cheap, I'm going to buy it anyway. I already own both Korg's and GForce's Odyssey clones but, for my money Korg's eats Oddity for breakfast so I've never really used it. OTOH, I can see myself using this quite a bit, at least for the next few weeks.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

mholloway wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 4:24 am Completely baffled why the sequencer is alway starting from note 12 in a 16 step sequence, rather than note 1.... I've tried multiple times from the INIT patch, and the sequencer alway starts at 12, why !?
Sounds like the kinds of things that happen with vintage step sequencers. They could be flaky. Maybe its a well modelled analogue sequencer lol

Hide the f'n keyboard ffs! Why does it have to be so big and so white and so useless? And no hide option! Are you f'n BLIND?!

Who's playing an on-screen keyboard anyway?!

The self-entitlement of people in this thread and kvr in general, is truly staggering. It should have 8 voices, not 6 blah blah blah…
If you don’t like something, just don’t buy it and move on. f**king hell 🤦‍♂️
I wonder what happens if I press this button...

ramseysounds wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 7:58 am The self-entitlement of people in this thread and kvr in general, is truly staggering. It should have 8 voices, not 6 blah blah blah…
If you don’t like something, just don’t buy it and move on. f**king hell 🤦‍♂️
Its called customer feedback and a community talking with each other. Maybe you aren't ready for the internet.

Its called whingeing like a self entitled spoilt brat
I wonder what happens if I press this button...

Return to “Instruments”