Discovery Pro synthesizer 6.4 to 8.0

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

okay , it seems fair for me , i will reconsider to update my 6.4

hivkorn wrote:okay , it seems fair for me , i will reconsider to update my 6.4
Wait till you see the (new) update prices maybe? :hihi:
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

he said it will free , i don't think he is lying.

hivkorn wrote:he said it will free , i don't think he is lying.
I think update to 7.0 is only free if you already have 6.6 not 6.4.. :wink:
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

7 will be free for 6.5 customers.
Last edited by discoDSP on Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

George wrote:7 will be free for 6.x customers.

Wow thats great news tho i personally would be p*ssed of if i had paid you the asked 29€ for the 6.6 update recently.

murnau wrote:

Wow thats great news tho i personally would be p*ssed of if i had paid you the asked 29€ for the 6.6 update recently.
Though I understand why someone might feel that way, sometimes we act like we got no use out of the plugin we are complaining about. I have paid for every update to Cubase since v4 and I get more than my money's worth out of it. Same with Discovery.

My only complaint is when we pay for bug fixes instead of new features.

That is a very cool attitude thejonsolo i wish i could have a little bit of it but honestly at the end of the day i'm such a penny pincher.. :hihi:

murnau wrote:

Yeah, I didn't pay it either, on principal... Just because I felt it wasn't warranted.

Nice that everyone will get an update to 7. That's pretty cool in fairness...
I will take the Lord's name in vain, whenever I want. Hail Satan! And his little goblins too. :lol:

Now this is weird. I wasn't entitled to update to the most recent version of 6.x because I didn't pay the update/upgrade fee, but now I will be entitled to version 7 without having to pay anything? :o OOKAAAY
Last edited by fmr on Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fernando (FMR)

OK, before all the moaning, whining bitches start, can you all just bite your tongues and not ruin a good thing?

jacqueslacouth wrote:OK, before all the moaning, whining bitches start, can you all just bite your tongues and not ruin a good thing?
No.
I will take the Lord's name in vain, whenever I want. Hail Satan! And his little goblins too. :lol:

sorta funny how people are complaining about a free update
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

Aaah, the notorious update/upgrade game ! :-)

The software wasn't really as good as they said the first time you bought it.

I mean - if it was you wouldn't buy it more then once anyway.

So they came up with this idea - adding so called "improvements" and "new" features. Ever wondered what shiny knobs they won't let you have just this time? Stuff they save for the next "upgrade" :-p

Great - now they can continue to milk you for the rest of your life.

Discovery 7 ? Wow they've been able to sell you this thing seven times? lol

sfd wrote:Aaah, the notorious update/upgrade game ! :-)

The software wasn't really as good as they said the first time you bought it.

I mean - if it was you wouldn't buy it more then once anyway.

So they came up with this idea - adding so called "improvements" and "new" features. Ever wondered what shiny knobs they won't let you have just this time? Stuff they save for the next "upgrade" :-p

Great - now they can continue to milk you for the rest of your life.

Discovery 7 ? Wow they've been able to sell you this thing seven times? lol

yeah im sure they added nothing all along and it took no work whatsoever :roll:
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

Return to “Instruments”