Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

^^^
My interest is SPECTRALAYERS PRO 6 and a future update for 7.
Suppose SOUND FORGE PRO 13 is good to have.
I have no interest in Celemony Melodyne Essentials as maybe I will get the Studio.

So will there be a better deal form the SPECTRALAYERS PRO 6? maybe $59?

I did not pull the trigger on the FREEDOM2020 deal.
Not sure what to do.
Last edited by Kalamata Kid on Thu May 28, 2020 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TLDR. So does this include a free upgrade to spectrallayers 7?

agharta wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 5:12 pm
Kalamata Kid wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 5:07 pm It would not take the code: FREEDOM2020
At £87.20 or $97 it is a great deal.
or wait for the Amplitude Pro at $250 but may go to $199 by Black Friday but will include
SOUND FORGE PRO 13
STEINBERG SPECTRALAYERS PRO 6 and 7
I was surprised it worked as it doesn't even work for regular Upgrades but still working for me though in the UK.
It was due to expire today or yesterday.
I usually write down a day earlier to be safe.
tempting. but the whole thing make no sense. we are buying Magix products because we really want Spectal Layers 7. Whats in it for Magix.
🌐 Spotify 🔵 Soundcloud 🌀 Soundclick

Gear & Setup: Windows 10, Dual Xeon, 32GB RAM, Cubase 10.5/9.5, NI Komplete Audio 6, NI Maschine, NI Jam, NI Kontakt

masterhiggins wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 5:22 pm TLDR. So does this include a free upgrade to spectrallayers 7?
That's not mentioned and it is in the Samplitude X5 Suite Upgrade so assume it's not included here.
As it's Steinberg you can wait until 7 is released before registering and it should be free because of the grace period.
Not guaranteed presumably so ask Steinberg.
Last edited by agharta on Thu May 28, 2020 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

masterhiggins wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 5:22 pm TLDR. So does this include a free upgrade to spectrallayers 7?
no. you hold onto the activation code link and wait for SL 7 .x to come out and then register the code. this is assuming this all works the same as Cubase activation does.

But, don't quote me on it. I am just basing this on what i am seeing online. But the reality is, i am just some random guy on the internet. I have no idea what i am talking about because I don't work for either Magix or Stenberg. For all we know, the code may just work for that version of SL and nothing else.

Gear & Setup: Windows 10, Dual Xeon, 32GB RAM, Cubase 10.5/9.5, NI Komplete Audio 6, NI Maschine, NI Jam, NI Kontakt

This is a Magix offer not Strindberg.
If the SPECTRALAYERS PRO 6 includes the V7 I am for sure in!

Kalamata Kid wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 5:39 pm This is a Magix offer not Strindberg.
If the SPECTRALAYERS PRO 6 includes the V7 I am for sure in!
yup. thats what i meant. i think people are assuming you will get a link and activation code and if you sit on the code, you can register after V7 Pro comes out and get V7.

Its possible. I dont know.

Does anyone who has bought the SoundForge deal know what version of Melodyne it comes with? Do you get the new version that just came out?

Or is may end up on the Humble Bundle deal for $25?
https://www.humblebundle.com/?hmb_source=navbar
I have gotten some phenomenal deals here.
See previous deals
https://www.google.com/search?biw=2322& ... CAw&uact=5
Last edited by Kalamata Kid on Thu May 28, 2020 7:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

telecode wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 5:41 pmDoes anyone who has bought the SoundForge deal know what version of Melodyne it comes with? Do you get the new version that just came out?
The Essential versions will always register as the latest version from experience and I read that is the same here.
That offer doesn't mention the version number anyway.
There is no Upgrade to Essential 5 either!

I looked at this Magix stuff. i believe it makes more send to buy the Suite and the the upgrade at the discounted code. you get SL and Melodyne and SF13 and more content. But the real question is, do you need or want any of this stuff that it all comes with?

https://www.magix.com/us/music/samplitu ... /#c1199485

The Upgrade from SL 5 to 6 is £85.00 so from 6 to 7 may well be similar.
So if you don't get an SL7 grace period freebie it's not so bad.
To get the free SL7 upgrade via Magix costs a lot as you have to upgrade to X5 Suite.
You might be able to sell X5 Suite for a decent amount though.

it seems Magix often has these deals. they also had a deal which for $199 included a free upgrade to the next level of Suite. ;-)

my guess is when the next version of Suite Pro comes out, you may get a $199 deal on Suite Pro 5 with free upgrade for $199.

FAO Uncle E, any chance of JRR Shop matching Blue Cat Audio's 're-introduction prices' on Axiom ($149) and/or the Axe Pack ($249)? They have those prices until 25th June.

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

I see SOUND FORGE Pro 14 Suite (the current version) includes Steinberg SpectraLayers Pro 6 + upgrade to Steinberg SpectraLayers Pro 7. Wonder if this is also true of v13? But in V13 SL did not include Version 7.

Kalamata Kid wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 8:15 pm I see SOUND FORGE Pro 14 Suite (the current version) includes Steinberg SpectraLayers Pro 6 + upgrade to Steinberg SpectraLayers Pro 7. Wonder if this is also true of v13? But in V13 SL did not include Version 7.
If it doesn't mention it then assume not and only they can confirm whether a current sale includes it.
They do make changes to deals so you can't rely on info from older deals.
Where are you seeing version 13 of the Suite for sale?

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”