Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

anyone willing to give their 50$ PA Voucher? i gave mine to someone few days ago :( ..

Hey, thank you very much for the kind offer! I hope nobody has PM'ed you yet :)
LoveEnigma18 wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 10:36 am I also received an Arturia Analog Lab V time-limited (3-month) license for completing a survey. I already have it. So, the first one who quotes/PMs me gets it. :)

pastador59 wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 2:04 pm Hey, thank you very much for the kind offer! I hope nobody has PM'ed you yet :)
LoveEnigma18 wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 10:36 am I also received an Arturia Analog Lab V time-limited (3-month) license for completing a survey. I already have it. So, the first one who quotes/PMs me gets it. :)
No, you are the first. I have sent a PM. Welcome, and enjoy! :tu:

2021-01-25-KS5ADYL6X

$25 voucher for PA

I have a $50 for sale. PM if interested.

EDIT : Gone
Last edited by Endor-8o8 on Mon Feb 01, 2021 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

If you are staying home and would like to use REAPER, you can download a temporary REAPER license.
https://www.reaper.fm/download.php

Any friend donating a 50-dollar Plugin Alliance voucher? Thanks!

Anybody know if plugincentral.com is legit?

Also, what's a good time of year to grab the Izotope MPS3 > MPS4 upgrade?

Thanks

kintsugi wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 4:55 pm Anybody know if plugincentral.com is legit?

Also, what's a good time of year to grab the Izotope MPS3 > MPS4 upgrade?

Thanks
I believe they're legit, yes.
A well-behaved signature.

kintsugi wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 4:55 pmAlso, what's a good time of year to grab the Izotope MPS3 > MPS4 upgrade?
Thanks
Also waiting for a nice upgrade deal...

Selfik wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:35 pm
kintsugi wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 4:55 pmAlso, what's a good time of year to grab the Izotope MPS3 > MPS4 upgrade?
Thanks
Also waiting for a nice upgrade deal...
Will come :oops:

Unfortunate that mods caved to complaints about downvotes. Already seeing the effects in this and the related bargain thread. How many people are even willing to post something as basic as this for fear of histrionic responses?

Fidelity wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:27 pm Unfortunate that mods caved to complaints about downvotes. Already seeing the effects in this and the related bargain thread. How many people are even willing to post something as basic as this for fear of histrionic responses?
Its not a big deal though, is it? KVR has worked perfectly well for us before the thumbs up and down was introduced and continues to work well now that thumbs down isn't terrorizing posters :ud: do we really need to discuss this?

Fidelity wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:27 pm Unfortunate that mods caved to complaints about downvotes. Already seeing the effects in this and the related bargain thread. How many people are even willing to post something as basic as this for fear of histrionic responses?
I'm missing your meaning. In what way were anonymous downvotes useful? And what are the 'effects' you are mention, now that downvotes have been removed?

It's not like the thumbs down was any kind of deterrent to those hawking their presets, patches, sample packs, etc.

The only histrionic responses I recall were from those reacting to the thumbs down. :shrug:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”