Rest in Peace, Arguru

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

wow, there's a name from the past...I hope all is well with jzero :)
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

RIP and props to deadmau5 for dedicating a very nice track to one of the best dsp-coders

RIP.

I'm an amateur FL user. I love DW and DDance. They are all sophisticated and fine-tuned...
...At that time I might be waiting for DW's VST sampling function to complete... so sudden...

Hope that his work could be picked up... Don't lose faith, you pros!

P.S. Forgive me for being rude, but I just want to cry out loud: Screw he/those who caused the accident!

It'll be one year as of tomorrow. :(

SmileKZS wrote:Screw he/those who caused the accident!
Was there someone else involved?
The only thing I ever heard was that he lost control of his car and went over the edge of a cliff.. :(

lotus2035 wrote:Was there someone else involved?
Not really. Maybe he had to switch lanes because of someone else.
lotus2035 wrote:The only thing I ever heard was that he lost control of his car and went over the edge of a cliff.. :(
Indeed.
Jean-Marie Cannie @ Image-Line - FL Studio

Thanks JMC..

R.I.P. bro. U will be missed. :(

My God, this is really sad. I was in FL and I seen a headline at the top that said he died last year, and I'm not around these boards at all lately so I didn't know. Man, that is really sad.
"You are going to let the fear of poverty govern your life and your reward will be that you will eat, but you will not live."

A year ago already....
My thoughts are with his friends and family.

:(
FACT: ‘In the past 50 years, one-third of the world’s rainforests have been lost’.

Housegezeichnet wrote:RIP and props to deadmau5 for dedicating a very nice track to one of the best dsp-coders
What track was that?

Arguru, and I also thinks it's sad when you consider all of the amazing progress he had in his field, and beyond that on just a human level.

ahh man. Rest in peace Arguru. Your name has far well too known for me to ever forget.
A pointer points to an.....OK, you know what...I quit....
Laserbeak43

You Are Appreciated and will be missed, thanks for all your work, and prayers go out to your family in this time of sorrow

i appreciate your work still
rest in peace
Dubadelica - Electronic music since 1996 http://www.dubadelica.com/about.php
Radio Rebelde - Modern roots reggae with an electronic twist https://radiorebeldereggae.bandcamp.com/

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”