KAWAI SX-240 free vst

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

did anyone die from a necro thread?

perspective...

Apparently, Teksonik will....

So, keep necroing

Hi there Dear Vangelis "Spanax" so interesting to see that our first effort of making a synth was a success! Since then I have made my own synth using your knowledge. I think that my contribution to creat the kawai sx240 although small ( original schematic and waveforms even remarks! ) Finally we made something notable, keep that work and see you around :wink:

Hello everyone, I'm looking for the Spanax SX-240 VST, it's only on music-society.de, I tried to create an account but I don't receive the email confirming my account. Please, so I can't download it. Can anyone help me?

Hello Folks,

i have the Spanax SX-240 VSTi somewhere on my disk and once I´ve made a soundbank for it - available
on music-society in my own Kujashi-Soundbank-forum.....just wait 1-2 days.... :-)

Hi!
I'm looking for this VSTi for my latest song/project and would be eternally grateful to anyone who can point me in the right direction or share it with me.

https://music-society.de/showthread.php?tid=6600
Probably you need to login there... (as mentioned somewhere earlier in this topic...)

All i get is a plethora of excuses from music-society of why I can't access the file. I am a member of music-society but that doesn't seem to help!?
"You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:
Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)
You have accessed this page directly rather than using appropriate forms or link.
You are currently logged in with the username: 'DormantCell'"

No problem for me...
Maybe try with a new account?
IIRC I created mine not too long ago - probably just to get access to exactly this file.
Sometimes it happens with old accounts that after some system changes on a site, that they do not work anymore - at least in some aspects - as they should...
(E.g.: In what you posted above it says the problem might be that your account has been suspended...)

DormantCell wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 2:01 pm All i get is a plethora of excuses from music-society of why I can't access the file. I am a member of music-society but that doesn't seem to help!?
"You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:
Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)
You have accessed this page directly rather than using appropriate forms or link.
You are currently logged in with the username: 'DormantCell'"
I get a bunch of that same nonsense. I haven't logged into the site since I created my account just to get this synth a few years ago. If resetting your password or creating a new account doesn't help, I might be able to find the .DLL to send you. But IIRC, I have two "versions" of it, and I'm not sure which one is supposed to be "closer" to the real thing. I got one from the music-society.de forum, and one somewhere else...a year or two earlier.

Steve
Here's some of my stuff: https://soundcloud.com/shadowsoflife. If you hear something you like, I'm looking for collaborators.

Return to “Instruments”