Idea for LinnStrument video series

Official support for: rogerlinndesign.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Great one, Steve. This is so helpful to LinnStrument players who are new to improvising or even to playing musical instrument. Thanks!

Thanks Roger. I've been enjoying doing them and have been really happy and gratified about the feedback both Fontaine and I have been getting.

Reckon104 wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 10:07 pm heads up that my third one is up. Fontaine's are much more involved, so I figured I'd get this out a little quicker than I got the 2nd one out.
I love that you're touching a bit on the neural networking and psychology of improvising. The fact that everyone's neural network begins with 0 weight on all the branches and quality out is proportional to time invested and taste. This caught me up as a young musician where I thought some people were gifted musical geniuses and you either had it or you didn't.

Thanks Zach, I really appreciate that feedback!

FYI, my 4th installment is now up:

https://youtu.be/Laqi9mtCvtM

Very nice, Steve! Thanks so much for these helpful tutorials.

Another good one, Steve. I've linked to it on my LinnStrument Tutorials YouTube playlist. Thanks!

Thanks so much Roger. They should now start to get a bit more interesting, but I did want to keep the pace mellow, as it were.

Mellow is good!

Another great one, Steve! It really covers the fundamentals well.

Nice Steve!

Thank you Steve. It always makes my day when I see that you posted a new video.

Roger, Zach and FlyingAudio,

Thanks so much for the kind words and positive feedback!

Return to “Roger Linn Design”