Hive 2 is coming!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Hive 2

EvilDragon wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:49 pm No expression evaluator.
Then perhaps a WT as an lfo source.
SLH - Yes, I am a woman, deal with it.

Apart from maybe desaturating some of the blue text to light grey, this looks pretty much perfect. Good work!

Urs wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:21 pm
whyterabbyt wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:34 pmYeah, but plenty of synths have a visually left-right signal flow, rather than a 'left, then down' ;)
I know. But that's probably because this is how it is in hardware. In hardware we use two hands, so we can use one hand for Osc/Filter and the other for modulations and edit quickly.
SO you just put some bricks on the keys ? :lol:
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

gentleclockdivider wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:04 pm
Urs wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:21 pm
whyterabbyt wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:34 pmYeah, but plenty of synths have a visually left-right signal flow, rather than a 'left, then down' ;)
I know. But that's probably because this is how it is in hardware. In hardware we use two hands, so we can use one hand for Osc/Filter and the other for modulations and edit quickly.
SO you just put some bricks on the keys ? :lol:
Sustain pedal :P

prehensile penis?

prehistoric

The new GUI is way better than the previous one, but that OSC1-SUB1-SUB2-OSC2 order is WEIRD.

You wouldn't believe how quickly you get used to it.

EvilDragon wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:13 pm You wouldn't believe how quickly you get used to it.
hat's what they said when I started wearing glasses at 54...I'm still waiting :hihi: I do like the new look though, looking forward to Hive 2 :)
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

EvilDragon wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:13 pm You wouldn't believe how quickly you get used to it.
I got used to bx_console N, so there's a chance... :) But right now I don't dig it.

Urs wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:17 pm Just, you know, keeping you up to date where we're heading with this...

Still a bit of work ahead, little colour corrections, a few pixels or highlights here and there.
This is so much better than the previous one. Very nice!
( Has a bit of a Satyatunes flavour for me. )
Can we see a version at 100%?

This design just doesn't draw me in. Doesn't look fun...and it was looking fun in the WIP one. Hmm sorry. :shrug:
:hyper: M O N O S Y N T H S F O R E V E R :hyper:

It's loads of fun!

It's fun in use. And the new Scope is invaluable!

Looks good

Return to “Instruments”