Released on patchpool: Sound Bank Alchemistry for Alchemy

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Frank, I have to thank you for offering the Kore conversion, I think it's amazing what people like you and Stephen Wey (aMused) do for the Kore community which I'm not yet part of.
Anyway, sleepless in Berlin I am and so here comes the first demo for a patch made from/with Cello flagolet samples and their resynthed derivates: Cello Flagolet Scape

Here is a rather technoid demo for 2 Horn patches: Horn Granular Valve Bass made from/with 2 samples hitting the mouthpiece with the hand while pressing all valves and a resynthed and sequenced wawa mute sample Horn Techno Wawa

This is a demo for a cello patch named Cello Giant Sitar

Here comes a demo for the patch Cello Sul Pont Mystery

Here comes a demo mixing 4 patches all made/derived from Horn and Cello samples

Sampleconstruct wrote:Here is a rather technoid demo for 2 Horn patches: Horn Granular Valve Bass made from/with 2 samples hitting the mouthpiece with the hand while pressing all valves and a resynthed and sequenced wawa mute sample Horn Techno Wawa
Nice!!!

I am planning on buying Alchemy after the first of the year. I am bookmarking your sound bank. Cool stuff! :D

- Ken

KLS wrote:
Sampleconstruct wrote:Here is a rather technoid demo for 2 Horn patches: Horn Granular Valve Bass made from/with 2 samples hitting the mouthpiece with the hand while pressing all valves and a resynthed and sequenced wawa mute sample Horn Techno Wawa
Nice!!!

I am planning on buying Alchemy after the first of the year. I am bookmarking your sound bank. Cool stuff! :D

- Ken
Thank's Ken, that will be a great way to start the new year...

Here is a demo for a really nice resynthed Cello patch - Cello Resynthed Vibrato Pad Split using 4 resynthed vibrato samples in the 4 sources split over the Keyboard Range. It can sound like a true cello, like a Vangelis synth, like a glassy electronic synth, Alchemy just offers amazing possibilities.

This is a demo for the patch Horn Shruti Organ made from a resynthed Horn sample. It can sound like a Shruti Box, a church organ, an arabic wind instrument, a synth, just morph through the Snaps in the Remix Pad.

Here is a demo for the patch Cello Harmonic Wonderland 01

Here comes a demo for the patch Cello Stretched Harmonics Scape

This is a demo combining two patches: Horn Valvebirds and Horn Attacks

Will the sample library be delivered via download or some other format?

ckett wrote:Will the sample library be delivered via download or some other format?
Yes, it will be downloadable from my server - split up into 3-4 rar-files depending on the final size of it. Sending out DVDs is always possible as well, some additional shipping costs will be charged depending on the country to ship to.

This is a demo for the patch Cello Bouncing Pizz Trio

Return to “Soundware”