Eventide Anthology XII

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

jens wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 12:04 pm
Mr Arkadin wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 9:35 am $170 here. For that I would get Split EQ, Physion, loads of H9 I don't own (only have Blackhole), Band Delays, Ultraverb, the Ulta and EChannels, the EQs and Precision, so not a bad deal.

I've only been interested in Split EQ and Band Delays of late, so I'm not sure if I'd be just spending for the sake of it. Good marketing.

hm... that's a little odd - that would be ten more than I'd have to pay and I have the whole Anthology XI (i.e. Physion, Bad Delay, Ultraverb, the channel-strips yadda yadda) plus SP2016 - makes one wonder how they come up with these upgrade-prices.

But it's their decision of course anyway - I just won't bite... :shrug:
Odd, I just logged in again and now the price has changed from $168 to $159. Not sure if they've made an adjustment since this thread started. Not enough to push me over the edge, but thinking about it. The different pricing people are getting does seem a bit random though.

ChamomileShark wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 11:06 pm Curious, I own Anthology XI and the H9 bundle, when I checked yesterday I thought my personal upgrade price was $70, I just checked again and it's $39.99. Odd but good.
I would probably upgrade at $40 but I am still seeing $80 on my end.

It's $80 for me too (I own a lot of Eventide stuff already).

The only 2 I'm really interested in adding are Split EQ and T-Verb - mostly the EQ as it looks like a really useful gamechanger plugin.

It would be interesting to see people list what exact Eventide plugins they own (or which they don't if that is the shorter list) and what upgrade-price they see (as I already did)
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

For me I own:
Blackhole
H910 Harmoniser/Dual Harmoniser
H949 Harmoniser/Dual Harmoniser
H3000 Factory
Instant Flanger MkII
Instant Phaser MkII
Octavox
Omnipressor
Quadravox
SP2016 Reverb
Spring
Tverb

and I see $159 upgrade price (down from $168 which I originally saw when I logged in).

I own Anthology XI plus the H9 bundle and my upgrade price is $159.

This is what I already owned to rate the $39 upgrade. :shrug:

Physion
SP2016 Reverb
Blackhole
MangledVerb
UltraTap
H910 Harmonizer
H910 Dual
H949 Harmonizer
H949 Dual
Omnipressor
Instant Phaser Mk II
Instant Flanger Mk II
Tverb
H3000 Band Delays
H3000 Factory
UltraReverb
Octavox
Quadravox
UltraChannel
EChannel
EQ45
EQ65
Precision Time Align
Precision Time Delay
2016 Stereo Room

pekbro wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 3:46 am This is what I already owned to rate the $39 upgrade. :shrug:

<list snipped...>
I have about the same, give and take. Mine are all singles. I am not going to bundle up because I think when not on sale Anthology could be worth around $500 USD on the 2nd hand market. Taking into account individual iLok transfers for everything I thing the singles are worth more than $500 and provide more flexibility (eg. get rid of those not used). Again I have to pass on Anthology...

plexuss wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 4:03 am
pekbro wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 3:46 am This is what I already owned to rate the $39 upgrade. :shrug:

<list snipped...>
I have about the same, give and take. Mine are all singles. I am not going to bundle up because I think when not on sale Anthology could be worth around $500 USD on the 2nd hand market. Taking into account individual iLok transfers for everything I thing the singles are worth more than $500 and provide more flexibility (eg. get rid of those not used). Again I have to pass on Anthology...
Just depends on what you want. The bundles are the cheapest way to get everything.
In 2017 I upgraded to the Anthology X bundle from 4 singles for $84.15. Again in 2017
I upgraded from Anthology X to XI from Anthology X + 3 plugins for $1. Half of those
singles were free, and I think I bought one or two on sale for $29 to qualify for the
upgrades. The 2 precision align plugins are good for that. And now this latest upgrade
was $39.95.

For $79.90 upgrade I own:

- H9 full bundle + Blackhole extra single (NFR)
- Elevate bundle + EQuivocate extra single (NFR I think)
- 2016 Stereo Room
- H949 Harmonizer
- Instant Phaser Mk II
- Omnipressor
- Physion
- Quadravox
- SP2016 Reverb
- UltraChannel
- UltraReverb

And the hardware Blackhole pedal :hihi:

I'm still deciding... it's mainly Split EQ I want.

So by the looks of it individual licenses count a lot more towards Anthology XII than a complete Anthology XI license - which kinda makes sense - in a way - but it puts Eventide on a long list of companies for me to be very wary to do business with in the future.
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

<list snipped...>
Not trying to convince you, but wouldn’t the iLok fee (once for Anthology vs once for each single) eat up the difference?
..off to play with my music toys - library music production.
http://www.FiveMinuteHippo.com

medienhexer wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 8:30 am

<list snipped...>
Not trying to convince you, but wouldn’t the iLok fee (once for Anthology vs once for each single) eat up the difference?
Please re-read my post (I highlighted above to help you out).

Clockwork Bundle, so:
Instant Flanger MkII
Instant Phaser MkII
Omnipressor
SP2016 Reverb
Quadravox
Blackhole
Undulator
Spring
Physion

= $319.60
:?

gondii wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:10 pm Clockwork Bundle, so:
Instant Flanger MkII
Instant Phaser MkII
Omnipressor
SP2016 Reverb
Quadravox
Blackhole
Undulator
Spring
Physion

= $319.60
:?
I have exactly the same as you except I don’t have undulator and Physion but have Stereo Room 2016 and Ultra Channel in their place. However, my Clockworks bundle are all separate licenses. This gives me a price of $159. I guess single licences count much more.

Return to “Effects”