The Video Log - What Did You Do In Your Video Studio

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

im having issues, the death of sounds here is computer based, something in vs stops processing the audio. (having a few issues with the system, think it's getting old)
however, here i kinda like it...

https://www.youtube.com/live/DjSNp9u3e3 ... XbuYc-EXdb

only short :)

PatchAdamz wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 6:18 pm
harryupbabble wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 3:38 pm oh. my. gawd.
my suckiness amazes me
hahaha
A wise man once said......

"Dont worry about sucking at first, every one sucks until they dont...."

-Ann Chovey
but how does one know if one is sucking less?
in scrabble it's easy to know...
your rating indicates your suckiness/unsuckiness
ah böwakawa poussé poussé

harryupbabble wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 2:58 pm
PatchAdamz wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 6:18 pm
harryupbabble wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 3:38 pm oh. my. gawd.
my suckiness amazes me
hahaha
A wise man once said......

"Dont worry about sucking at first, every one sucks until they dont...."

-Ann Chovey
but how does one know if one is sucking less?
in scrabble it's easy to know...
your rating indicates your suckiness/unsuckiness
You just have to stop giving a hoot, knowing that eventually it will improve, and that is how learning occurs.

Also, 96% of those trying to learn the same thing will simply give up (due to the fear of suckness) which makes your work and efforts suck less.

Its the theory of "Suck/No Suck".

Time² * suck = less suck (over time).

I think Einstein said that......

well, my brother, who is prolly no einstein, says this a lot,
"dude, if you want to get better, just take drugs"
"your hero, david bowie, took tons of drugs"
"everyone you look up to, took drugs"

and sometimes i'm like "hmm", wondering

harryupbabble wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 4:04 pm well, my brother, who is prolly no einstein, says this a lot,
"dude, if you want to get better, just take drugs"
"your hero, david bowie, took tons of drugs"
"everyone you look up to, took drugs"

and sometimes i'm like "hmm", wondering
as someone who has walked the path, id advise against it.
drugs didn't make bowie great.
his personality took him to drugs, you don't seem to have the same questions imo.

there are many people who made it, without drugs, and there are probably more who took the drugs and got f**ked over in life.

be who you are, not who you think you should be.

I concur :tu: ^^^ sage advice ^^^ :hug:
I'm not a musician, but I've designed sounds that others use to make music. http://soundcloud.com/obsidiananvil

though the idea, of speed scrabble, after a bong hit, amuses me :oops:

vurt wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 11:39 pm though the idea, of speed scrabble, after a bong hit, amuses me :oops:
Speed scrabble? :-o :-o

I do that every day, I call it "online real-time chat" in a room with 40 people. :bang: :bang:

It also includes word recognition practice (spelling is a lost art, apparently) and exercise of Zen patience (we get idiots, like anywhere else).

Great fun after a gummi! :wheee: :hihi:
Bandcamp: https://suitcaseoflizards.bandcamp.com/
DJ Hissy http:/www.relay-radio.com
Waveform 13 Pro, DAWesome synths n effects, NI has my other money

Happy Christmas, Kwanzaa, Hanukkah, Bodhi Day, Las Posadas, Boxing Day, Diwali, Saint Lucy's Day, ect....ect......

New Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yEvc86gJaI

merely christmas and harpy new year, y'all

My son has been a railfan (train fanatic) and train photographer since he could talk and we spend most of our spare time chasing trains around California and beyond. For the last week, I’ve been offloading old videos from my phone, drone, and cameras. I’ve started pulling them into a FCPX project alongside a 7-minute trance track that I finished years ago and was signed but never released because,… reasons. So, I’m using this project to try a gazillion techniques for color grading, transitions, automation, etc., and develop my muscle memory for keyboard shortcuts. The end product will be the most random and not amazing collection of dozens of train clips, but it’s become a very useful exercise for me and I’ll share it here when it’s done so you can all be bored to tears and/or have a good laugh. :hihi:
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7 | TR-8S | MPC One | TD-3 MO

cryophonik wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 2:41 am My son has been a railfan (train fanatic) and train photographer since he could talk and we spend most of our spare time chasing trains around California and beyond. For the last week, I’ve been offloading old videos from my phone, drone, and cameras. I’ve started pulling them into a FCPX project alongside a 7-minute trance track that I finished years ago and was signed but never released because,… reasons. So, I’m using this project to try a gazillion techniques for color grading, transitions, automation, etc., and develop my muscle memory for keyboard shortcuts. The end product will be the most random and not amazing collection of dozens of train clips, but it’s become a very useful exercise for me and I’ll share it here when it’s done so you can all be bored to tears and/or have a good laugh. :hihi:
Sounds cool, post them here when you get some done. :tu: :tu:

First one of 2024 featuring a tune from the newest CD:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlWr--ABSxc

vurt wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 6:14 pm

be who you are, not who you think you should be.
Wise words grasshopper......

david bowie thought he should be these other people:
halloween jack
the thin white duke
alladin sane
ziggy stardust
the soul man
pierrot
the blind prophet
major tom

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”