GSCW DRUMS - Samples - FREE - Full kits

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Excellent news. Thanks very much Giro.

I could port it to soundfont. or any other format really. if you'd like it done, just contact me giro.
Pro-Sounds : Sound....Different

-=ToTc Owns You=-

Giro - can I suggest that you make a torrent of the sample archive. It is a far more efficient way of distributing such large files :-)

I can do Kontakt and Battery kits if you don't have the means.

What more can I say ?
Of course a big THANKS !
Carpo diem ergo sum !

Giro if you consider having a torrent , have a look at this site http://www.legaltorrents.com/index.htm
the g-town sample project was released on it and it was a very fast download when 1st released.
Just listned to your demos and they sound great! can't wait
Cheers
Nobody's a nobody...

GUYS!!! :)
Thanks for all the good words... I will have you all in consideration for extra Formats and info regarding this Library!

I think it would be fare if you guys send me the format of your choice as soon as you get the library!

The Author of new formats will be accredit for his/her work on the new formats in my website.
But before I post them, we need to be sure that they actually work as the original formats.. 99% if possible! I will send you a map of the layout!

My HALion 2.0.35 and 3.1 format patches:
All samples are set into folders in HALion. This means that you can set each folder to an audio output in HALion! YEAH! :wink:
Kick -1-2
Snare -3-4
Toms -5-6
Cymbals -7-9

NO MESSY SAMPLE POOL in the sampler....hahahah!

I can assure you that these samples are original and there are no rips; what so ever! of any prior library!... I am sure that many will love it and some will not but it is all new...!

God Bless!

PS: Sorry if I misspelled...
The next time I post I will have a link to YOU SENT IT . COM so you can download my Drum kit !!
Last edited by GIRO on Tue Sep 20, 2005 8:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Salvador Peláez (Giro)
Durotronik-E.M.P. 次郎
https://www.pristinestudio.com
http://www.durotronik.com
GSCW DRUM SAMPLES

Thanx for the generosity Salvador. All demos sound great. Another vote for the soundfont format or even better sfz.

Cheers.
If I go insane, please don't put your wires in my brain

It'd be great to have them in Battery format.
Maybe, once you got the big version up, I can find the time to do a Battery (2) kit.
The demos are sounding very nice and I allready got the small versions posted at Audioshots - thanks a lot!
There are 3 kinds of people:
Those who can do maths and those who can't.

Giro, don't know if you look at your Pms, but I'll happily apply for a Reason's version, if needed.

I'd love an SF2 version as well, if one could be done :)

I love that combo-colate demo!

DSP

Giro - I am currently mapping the demo kit into the Ext sampler.

Would you mind if I created a torrent once I'm finished ??? :-)

<edit> and can anyone help me find a legal torrent tracker that I can upload to ? preferrably music related in some way :-) </edit>
Last edited by scuzzphut on Tue Sep 20, 2005 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

another vote for sf2 here!

These are really nice (coming back again..)

Any chance of some brushed drums and cymbals at all? I really like the character of these drums, and a brush sample set would be quite special. I'd even conceive paying for some!

:)

DSP

DELETED

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”