Amplitube 2 Jimi Hendrix RELEASED this month!!!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

HOURRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYY!!!

Amplitube 2 Jimi Hendrix has been released this month, as promised!!! and it is freaking wonderfull...oh and did I mention that I got a free copy? ;)

Good Job IKMM! :tu:

Now go download the demo and ROCK ON!!

:band: :band2: :band2: :band: :band2:

-------------------------Archived----------------------------------
Lets's wait and see!! Can IKMM deliver what they promised us this month? or is Jimmy turning in his grave for yet another long term delay? :)

-------------------------Archived----------------------------------
Let's wait and see. I bet y a 5 smilies that It won't be released this month!

:) :) :) :) :)

Edit: Well boys and gals, AT2 HAS BEEN RELEASED THIS MONTH!! :)

:party: :party: :party: :party:

Post your impressions!
Last edited by A3ntar on Wed May 02, 2007 2:28 pm, edited 9 times in total.

AES starts Friday, maybe for that?

It is going to be demoed at AES, lets hope for a demo to get our hands on, and that DOESN'T require an iLOK like Waves GTR.

Im still just scratching the surface of programing Amplitube 1.

I didn't like Amplitube1 at all. My distortions are just....bad and lifeless :(

i already said it, and i´ll say it again:

Amplitube 2 will be released in september/october/november/december 2006/2007 ..
its hard to accept it, but its true. :)

putte

Wasn't it 2009? ;)

I got some news from "officials" saying that release date is still on target 15~20 Octobre. Hourra!!!

What "target" might that be, and who's aiming at it ? :P and yeah we'll see it in Octo-bre when ever that is and with several attached dongles ... :dog:

Death to the dongles!!! 3 days until the AES. We want feedback on AT2 people!

Is it April the 1st yet then?

I hope they are serious in putting a demo out. What if they use iLOK, will we be required to purchase the 40$ device to run the demo like Waves GTR? Or will it use iLok's software only protection like aVox?

I personaly think they are in no position to release a demo that requires an iLok, because most of their custimers base, do not have one! ( excluding the Philharmonic ones )

What would be really cool, is if we can purchase the PRS DI device ( the one that comes with the waves GTR ) seperatly for 60$ :)

there is some news on IK site. :D

Ugly tacky woman, beautiful GUI. I hope Amplitube2 will raise the standards for amp sims. Not that I have the money :) but I'd like to get one - I'd love to reamp my guitar stuff with a good VST.

Return to “Effects”