eXpeRIMentFOUR reborn ... esef.versionONE released ...

Modular Synth design and releases (Reaktor, SynthEdit, Tassman, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

well ... after a weekend of part-time toil [and following a couple of threads on the PERCEIVED ramshackle / temporary / unprofessional nature of SOME of the synthedit developers] ... the revamped eXpeRIMentFOUR website has gone live this very evening ...

eXpeRIMentFOUR

... new look [slightly more 'lo-fi meets mad scientist' i reckon :D ] ...

also ... esef has finally reached versionONE [get it from the address above] ...

no major changes since final beta ... just some internal tinkering and some 'finished' documentation [possibly the license stuff is overkill but see above on the need to give the impression that even though theyre freeware [for now :?: ] these plugs are not just thrown together and that they will be supported ... mine certainly will :wink: ] ...

... feedback on anything always appreciated :D ...

... cheers :? rob

Great lookin site Rob, and some fantastic links too :o :D

[edit] bugger ... wrong pseudonym :D ...

lets try again :D ...

thx krim ... 'purist acid techno' a reasonable description :?:

ANYWAY ... one more thing ... now that esef has got to versionONE ... you can [should you be so inclined] review it :wink: ...

and ... GRunT will see versionONE sometime this week ...

a magnificent description :D I will check ya other stuff out when i've got a mo...... :wink:

I supose you got a worst case sanerio (sp). Will people buy anything you put up there so far no. The billing doesn't cost anything until you make over $100 in a month so you have nothing to loose. Peace and enjoy what your doing other wise it probily isn't worth it :)

http://www.dexrow.com
http://dextracker.blogspot.com/
tracker for csound, free basic and some other stuff I forgot.

eh :?:

what you talking bout willis :?: :?: :?:

theres nothong there for sale ... its all freeware :?: :? :?: :? ...

Return to “Modular Synthesis”