my comprehensive 480L reverb impulse collection

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi!

Following the great example of the free drone structure sample library I'm releasing my 480L impulse collection by (legal!) bittorrent download.

I've been making this collection together with a friend earlier this year. They are 24bit/44.1kHz. So far these are the most convincing 480L impluses I've heard.

Some patches (with higher delay/feedback or whatever) sound a bit funny, but all reverb-patches sound pretty damn close to the original.

Get the torrent here:

http://85.10.196.43/torr/Lexicon_480L_Impulses.torrent

It contains these 480L patches:
10W-40
1percent up 1percent down
20W-50
4 voice double
4-bounce dly
a plate
airhead
ambient hall
announcer
auto park
backslap
barber pole
bathroom
BG vocals
big bottom
bounce glide
brick wall
buckram
car interior
church
circles
closet
delay cave
dial it up
double delay
doubler
fat plate
gated ambience
get it wet
heavy ambience
heavy detune
illusion
in the past
inside out
jazz hall
kellars cell
kitchen ambience
large ambience
large chamber
large random hall + stage
large random hall
large room
large wood room
largehall + stage
largehall fullrange
largehall
living room
medium + stage
medium ambience
medium hall
medium room
metallica
music club
on and on
pitch change
pitch chorus
pitter patter
prime chorus
prime flange
prime slap
rebound
reverb tail
ricochet
shake it up
silica beads
small + stage
small ambience
small and bright
small chamber
small church
small foley
small hall
small plate
small room
small wood room
snare plate
soft roller
stair case
strong ambience
sudden stop
surfin
swirls
there & back
thin plate
tremolo L&R
varoom
very large ambience
very small room
voc whispers
vocalz
warehouse
wowza 2
wowza
x-pan double

Enjoy, and seed!

yours,
bleebsen

:o Wow!

Thanks for sharing :!:

Hi bleebsen,
first, yeah, thanks for sharing.
Next, I'd like to know if these are identic with those IR's on Noisevault? If not, did you try/compare the Noisevault ones against your own? Any significant difference between those?

Thanks for letting us know

Regards
Raphael ;)

funkster1 wrote:Hi bleebsen,
first, yeah, thanks for sharing.
Next, I'd like to know if these are identic with those IR's on Noisevault? If not, did you try/compare the Noisevault ones against your own? Any significant difference between those?
Since I've made these myself I'm sure they have never been released anywhere before.
I have the feeling mine sound better than the ones I've found on the net before (including those from noisevault). But I may be biased.

I'm waiting for your verdicts!

yours
bleeb

Think this deserves a bump - hopefully can get the torrent flowing!

Thanks bleebsen

Uh... Thanks!
Rakkervoksen

Any chance that you'll post these at the Auditorium as a regular zipped file? I just don't have the inclination to research and install yet another piece of software that networks (and thus opens me up to malicious attacks). Am I being ignorant or just a Luddite?

I do appreciate your generosity, even if I can't benefit from it at the moment. 8)

Shane Sanders wrote:Any chance that you'll post these at the Auditorium as a regular zipped file? I just don't have the inclination to research and install yet another piece of software that networks (and thus opens me up to malicious attacks). Am I being ignorant or just a Luddite?

I do appreciate your generosity, even if I can't benefit from it at the moment. 8)
Actually I felt more like sharing it with a finite group of people over a short period of time. Quite an effort was put into making these.

If you come around to changing your mind I'd suggest getting bitcomet: www.bitcomet.com. It's small and easily removed when you're done.

bleebsen wrote:
Shane Sanders wrote:Any chance that you'll post these at the Auditorium as a regular zipped file? I just don't have the inclination to research and install yet another piece of software that networks (and thus opens me up to malicious attacks). Am I being ignorant or just a Luddite?

Actually I felt more like sharing it with a finite group of people over a short period of time. Quite an effort was put into making these.

If you come around to changing your mind I'd suggest getting bitcomet: www.bitcomet.com. It's small and easily removed when you're done.
Cool. I'll check that out later then. I just have a small level of paranoia when installing these types of programs, given that I don't want to accidentally make my whole PC a free-for-all.

Any verdicts on the quality yet? The rooms and halls are probably the best place to start..

Shane: Usually that's a wise concern. Bitcomet shouldn't give you any headache.

bleebsen wrote:Any verdicts on the quality yet? The rooms and halls are probably the best place to start..

Sadly, there is a serious lack of seeds so I only have 2MB downloaded so far :(

As soon as I have the complete set, I'll let you know what I think.

I'm seeing 8 seeds ATM. I guess these public trackers are very slow and you'll see them too in an instant.

Thanks. I've downloaded but don't have time to try it now. I'll leave it "seeding" for the evening.

Lovesign wrote:
bleebsen wrote:Any verdicts on the quality yet? The rooms and halls are probably the best place to start..

Sadly, there is a serious lack of seeds so I only have 2MB downloaded so far :(

As soon as I have the complete set, I'll let you know what I think.
really? I've uploaded almost 400 megs already, I'll keep it on till it hits on gig.
ANd thanks for these bleebson!
Nobody's a nobody...

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”