Berklee Shares

Chords, scales, harmony, melody, etc.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Stumbled upon this while looking for something completely different.
This is a small collection of article and lessons concering about every aspect of music making - from theory to djing. All by Berklee people, and all Creative Commons liscenced.
Hope it is helpful to some of you folks.
CubaseStudio4 µTonic/Rapture Nitro/GS-201/Ohmicide/TBK 1&3

Very useful, indeed!! 8)

thanks for the link, :D

Great link , Thanks a lot :D

Sweet - thanks for sharing.

excellent, thanks
..what goes around comes around..

yeah really...looking forward to some of the drum lessons...:D
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

spacefox wrote:Stumbled upon this while looking for something completely different.
Huh, weird how that popped up when doing a Google search for "Blond + Teen + Sperm".
Excuse all the blood.

damn - I found it whilst googling lithe+asian+bondage - those berklee guys sure understand us musos don't they?

Well I guess I don't feel so weird now for finding it in a google search for "mohawk+slut+bukkake" :shrug:

No moustache?
Excuse all the blood.

I prefer the moustache on m'self, not the ladyfolk...

Although the google search for "mohawk+slut+bukkake" only turned up the Berklee Shares site, so if anyone wants to post some pics of hot girls with mohawks now, feel free to chime in :hihi:

Voidoid Surrealist wrote:I prefer the moustache on m'self, not the ladyfolk...

Although the google search for "mohawk+slut+bukkake" only turned up the Berklee Shares site, so if anyone wants to post some pics of hot girls with mohawks now, feel free to chime in :hihi:

I did a search for midgets + femdom + electrical appliances - now I can program additive synthesis in mbinga.

& here's a mohawk for your cat collection voidoid:

diverdee wrote: Image
That's exactly what I was looking for. Thanks.

Knew I could count on KvR.
CubaseStudio4 µTonic/Rapture Nitro/GS-201/Ohmicide/TBK 1&3

Tsk.
That's a faux-hawk. Doesn't count unless you shave the rest of your head. :P

Return to “Music Theory”