New Bundles announced at NAMM

Official support for: sonicreality.com and esoundz.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Intrigued and somewhat excited to hear about the bundles announced at NAMM, but desperately need some pricing "ideas"

- Specifically I've realised recently that I'm still relying on my host for all my effects (except for Amplitube) and it's about time I got a better compressor and reverb.

Now, I currently have ST2, SS2 and AT1: This year I was thinking of upgrading AT1 to 2 and buying Philharmonik. But this "everything bundle" announced may be more the trick for me.

What kind of price (roughly) are we talking for the bundle, and what kind of upgrading deals will be available?
Three shall be the number of the counting

And the number of the counting shall be three.

I'm also excited with this new bundles.

I've got pretty much all of IK's products sofar (AT1, AT Live, T-Racks, SS2, ST2.1XL, MPH), so I really hope there will be an "IK complete" with different prices depending of what you already have.

EF

The "IKomplete" bundle IS there. Just called the Everything Bundle I believe. All dealers will have the ability to carry it so esoundz knows about as much as any dealer at this point (just what is in the PR). But, when we get those in we will work with each esoundz customer on how to get their way on up to the bundle they want if they already own some of the elements. There will be standard upgrade policies from IK overall but there will be some need for guidance from store personnel that have a calculator handy and want to find the best ways for you to save... instant "package deals" or "quantity purchase discounts". ;)

Brilliant news squids. Will you be coming to sounds expo in London this year? You'll get my order then!
Three shall be the number of the counting

And the number of the counting shall be three.

Squids, I now it's there :)

It was the matter of different upgradeprices, depending of what you've already got, i ment to emphasize 8)
(*reminder to myself* dont think in swedish, and write in english :D )

Would be great if IK already had a plan for 1,2,3,4,5...... products to "Everything Bundle"

EF

Trojan Badger wrote: What kind of price (roughly) are we talking for the bundle, and what kind of upgrading deals will be available?
Whatever the case may be, esoundz customers will always have the best treatment I can offer especially when it comes to tricky things like upgrading/crossgrading. Just email me when the time comes and we'll work something out...

Trizzle. Out.

Return to “Sonic Reality / eSoundz.com”