Not really a bug but yeah..... resizeability

Official support for: image-line.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

grymmjack wrote:several temporary (even privately distributed) sizes would be of use though in the interim if it's not too much trouble. but really, i can make due until the next tracktion version.
Actually, try this:
1. go to the folder "Image-Line\IL Juice Pack\Edison\Artwork" in your Program Files folder
2. there should be a file "skin.ini", open it with a text editor
3. at the bottom, there are some entries with the preset sizes. One of them has an item "IsDefault=1". Adjust that one's size entries to be bigger (or move the IsDefault entry to a bigger size).

reflex wrote:
grymmjack wrote:several temporary (even privately distributed) sizes would be of use though in the interim if it's not too much trouble. but really, i can make due until the next tracktion version.
Actually, try this:
1. go to the folder "Image-Line\IL Juice Pack\Edison\Artwork" in your Program Files folder
3. at the bottom, there are some entries with the preset sizes. One of them has an item "IsDefault=1". Adjust that one's size entries to be bigger (or move the IsDefault entry to a bigger size).
sweet, that works. :)

thanks!

That is awesome! Thanks mucho! :D
ModuLR / Radio

reflex wrote:
Actually, try this:
question; are the widths and heights customizable in the skin.ini too without artifacts? i know from UI perspective a finite limit is needed to make things work properly, so have used the default widths/heights.. but was curious if the plugin would adjust to work in say for example 1280 x 768 size without artifacts. i have my doubts because the functionality in place for the preset sizes leads me to assume that there are 3 sizes and any other sizes may have small glitches etc, otherwise you guys would have made the plugin just resizable with drag handle, etc.

for the record though the large size is just what i need, i'm just asking for curiousity sake not because i need these dimensions or i'll die :)

You can pretty much choose any size you want (if it's too small it will be bigger than you chose), but make sure both width and height are multiples of 2.

reflex wrote:You can pretty much choose any size you want (if it's too small it will be bigger than you chose), but make sure both width and height are multiples of 2.
nice!

Return to “Image Line”