M51 Galaxy ver 1.1 and summer sale officially released

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi All

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=143051

If you have any comments or want to support M51 galaxy, please post on that thread!

Also, if you are a M42 user, you should have got our notice on how to add a galaxy to a nebula. If you own M42 and have not got the Shareit notice, please send a request into support.

If you are an M51 ver 1.0 user and you did not get the shareit notice for this free update, again..contact support.

Thanks..time to make some Galaxy Music!!

Tim

Everybody get thier shareit notices??? had to ask!!!

tconrardy wrote:Also, if you are a M42 user, you should have got our notice on how to add a galaxy to a nebula. If you own M42 and have not got the Shareit notice, please send a request into support.
tconrardy wrote:Everybody get thier shareit notices??? had to ask!!!
Sorry Tim, no notice...anybody else?

No notice Tim.

Mike

I'm sure I received the notice a while ago. I have V1.1, so someone must have told me about it.

David

www.davidlinn.com

ShareIt hasn't sent me notices. The only way I find out abour shareit-bought software updates or offers is on KvR.

hey guys

if you have not recived a shareit notice, mail support and tell us if you are an M42 user or M51 user...or BOTH :-)

Tim

Done...good luck with share-it notification...I've never recieved anything like that from them...and, again, thank you for M42

I did receive this

AlgoMusic presents:
M42 to M51 Promotion

==================

on July 17.

mahtazz wrote:I did receive this

AlgoMusic presents:
M42 to M51 Promotion

==================

on July 17.

that was it..if you are an M42 user!!

Its a good deal too..so I would grab a Galaxy to add to your nebula while you can :-)

If an M51 user..you should have got a different one..basically the download to the update.

Tim

now, I'm a M42 and M51 user :cool:

I never got an info from ShareIt too!

Micha wrote:I never got an info from ShareIt too!
mail us at support at algomusic.net

and we will take care of ya..state if you are an M42 user or an m51 user and thanks

Tim

Hey..the sale is still going on!

No notice here either Tim.

M42 and 51 user heh.

Curt

Return to “AlgoMusic”