A call for some assistance!

RELATED
PRODUCTS

Ok Tweakers, I officially need a bit of help.. and I'm asking YOU, my faithful users to help out.

Tweakbench needs 3 things:

- Demonstration MP3's showcasing what the plugins can do (mine suck)
- Presets for the LATEST versions of the plugins (mine REALLY suck)
- User reviews here on KVR (almost all of them have NO reviews!)

My lead sound designer is currently working on making presets and demos, now that he's back from his last tour, but I could always use more! Just email me any FXB banks and MP3 demos (CBR please!) to aaron@tweakbench.com

I'll add your name & url to the website, and give you a credit in the about box of the plugin!

Thanks for all the support as always!

ok! I'll see what I can come up with grumblebum, pudding, cairo and yoink.

hey. just a quick note that i used mashup for some "clicking" effects on my track yurei (ghost3). you can have a listen at http://www.myspace.com/thisdamnckid.

Will do tb_ 8)

The reviewing rules are a nightmare for a non-english musical retard, i'll tell you that much O_o

I set out to review every plugin, but ran out of inspiration after FAR less than the minimum amount of characters on the first one, heh.
I tried to cover this up with longer words and spelling out TB as Tweakbench every time, and it's submitted!
Not having the plugin in front of me was a bitch as well, as i kept confusing all of the step-sequencing plugins, and i really hope i didn't mess up.

I had some great fun with sideslip the other day as well, so i might review that soon enough.

Thanks for the hookup!

I'll see if I can conjure up anything a bit later on, I'm busy at the moment of typing but this evening may be some free time for me. ;)
Roberson Audio Synthesizers

oh wow this is like a month old.

buut yeah, i really love the NES plugs and just recently(well...) figured out how to get the diff drum sounds from toad. i'm kinda going on a chiptuines thing now aand i cooould make you a demo song, if you still need one, but it might also suck... :?

whatever...anyways, yeah. i def. buy a peach t-shirt

I just reviewed rebar...

inverseroom wrote:I just reviewed rebar...
awesome review man.. thanks so much!

Well...thanks for the plugs!

Are you still looking for presets and MP3s?

yep.

I know this threads a bit old; but i've just discovered Tweakbench recently and i'm VERY impressed. How large should preset banks be ( 20? 50? )
Thanks!

lateralus778 wrote:I know this threads a bit old; but i've just discovered Tweakbench recently and i'm VERY impressed. How large should preset banks be ( 20? 50? )
Thanks!
ideally a power of 2..
4,8,16,32.. 64 if you're feeling brave. :)

Return to “Tweakbench”