M51 Update

Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I received by email an update for my M51 but when I install it it claims the password is the wrong one . Any ideas ? :?:

i did not know ther was an update comming.

alasta wrote:I received by email an update for my M51 but when I install it it claims the password is the wrong one . Any ideas ? :?:
Please mail support at algomusic.net and we will take care of you!

Tim

Tim,

What is the version on the new (updated) download file?

I went to the super secret M51 download grotto and the version there is still v1.

Did I miss an email?? Checked my spam filter and not there either.

Thanks,

Curt

I've not reveived an update e-mail yet. :?

Many thanks everyone Tconrardy has shown me the way

Kind regards

Alasta

alasta wrote:I received by email an update for my M51 but when I install it it claims the password is the wrong one . Any ideas ? :?:
You should have posted the URL and the password here, otherwise we cannot help you :hihi: :lol: :D

Many thanks everyone Tconrardy has shown me the way

Kind regards
Thanks again everyone .Looks like MSnah just missed my prev post

Regards

Alastair :)

M'Snah wrote:
You should have posted the URL and the password here, otherwise we cannot help you :hihi: :lol: :D

VERY FUNNY :lol: :lol:

Jokes aside, if you did not receive the shareit mail about the update, please mail us ( support at algomusic.net ) and we will send the info to you. We are at v 1.1

Another note: if you can't get the second bank to work on your host, use MiniHost to load M51 and the second bank, then save the bank as FXB with a new name, and then it should load in your host.
We might replace the bank with that procedure soon.

Tim

Return to “AlgoMusic”