Pfft

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

pfft

or call it a teaser

Heh

sortofcoolish/weirdish

What am I hearing?

pfft ...

easy for you to say ...

:hihi:

farlukar wrote:What am I hearing?
It must be a kick drum sample stretched out veeeery long...

:wink:

there's an even longer one going on as we speak, but that's for later today

hey ho,me say no to software mate.you circuit bending ?? keep this up you'll be bending some of mine. :D ,reduced as I am to head phones given it is the middle of the night.

curious too as to how you did this.

no doubting this is out there.
Like the pic above.

cheers mate :)

To lift some veils off of this; what you see in the picture is a feedback-loop that runs across 4 stomps: Metasonix TM1; Boss HM2; EH Memory man and a unique bent DOD vibro by Intel (only one made). And finally running through the Boss RE 1000. It's a single mono channel you're listening to and there's no synths involved.

So on the bending question; it's not my own doing, but something I will want to take on in the future.

If you want to hear more; check out the Noise Free-for-all thread in Everything else ;)

Awesome! Some beautiful raw sounds. At one point, midway or so, I'm picturing some mad scientist in a shaking underground cavern , bits of rock falling, puffs of smoke going up, and he just keeps twisting knobs. :lol:

Those noisy distant pitch groans near the end are so good too!
Image Image

Forever keeping knobs twisted

Almost forgot about this

karumba!!!
hey at times it sounded like my old dodge with me crying inside...grumble..grumble..why me

i almost threw a cat at a wall, a pink wall, ur music piece just made me feel random.

excellent. classic. except it makes me jealose. there's something special about having the hardware in front of your face and twisting, being in LIVE CONTROL OF IT ALL!!!! MORE POWER!!! MORE ENERGY!!!! I HAVE THE POWER OF A GOD!!!! NO ONE CAN STOP ME MUWAAHAHAHAH!!!! what a great "track"... what i would give to have been in the room!!!! thank you from a humbled listener. i must go do drugs to calm my addled nerves now.

Dang, that's some reactions to this

dying dodges, flying cats and pink walls, addled nerves

8)

Cheers for listening

Return to “Music Cafe”