ReaPlugs -- some free Windows VST plug-ins

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi there, we've just released a preview version of some of the plug-ins that are a part of REAPER, but in standalone form. We've tested with a few other hosts, but these definitely need a bit of testing.

Here they are:

ReaGate: a very configurable gate with wet/dry controls, lookahead (on hosts that support PDC), hysteresis, hold, noise generator, MIDI event sending (on hosts that support it), built-in filtering sidechain as well as supporting sidechain inputs, and more.

ReaComp: a compressor that has a lot of controls (wet/dry/pre-comp/sidechain/knee) Also has a program dependent auto-release mode..

ReaFir: a FFT-based EQ/dynamics processor/noise removal/analysis plug-in. ReaFir can do a lot of types of processing, from standard linear FIR-based EQ, to noise signature detection and removal to per-band compression and gating.

Edit: now a web page for these: http://www.reaper.fm/reaplugs/

And of course versions of these (and more) are included with REAPER, http://reaper.fm/

-Justin
Last edited by deadbeef on Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cool, i've come across reaper users saying nice things about these.

Thanks!

Thank you! :love:
snooky wrote: There is no god in the VST world.

OHHHHH OHHHHHHHH

Really liked the compressor - easy to use & good sounding :tu:

Oh, this is great. I like the compressor and reafir.
Thanks for these!
actually, will you ever port jesusonic to vst, or is that just not possible?

Only 84 kb for 3 plugins... that's a good record!

Thank you! Will test with XT right now...
Works great! Wow! These plugins sound truely wunderbar!!!

One small request. Can you inclue at least 8 dummy presets? In XT if no presets exist we cannot create any.

I'm bumping this thread, cause i just tried the plugs and they are great.
The compressor and gate are really great IMO, and qquite easy on the cpu !

Th reafir is my favourite. These were definately worth checking out! All hail! FFT frequency based goodness in compressor, gate, filter, convolver and subtract forms. A very busy little plugin. :)

thanks a lot Justin! :-D 8) :hail:

These are very flexible high-quality plugins which don't use much cpu for what they do - highly recommended!
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

reafir is cool.

yes i can vouch on such marvelous and really clean plugs.

Reafir seems like a very very useful plug to me .. thank you.

Return to “Effects”