KVRian Meetup at Musikmesse 2007?

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm curious. Seeing me going to the fair alone every year is kinda boring, and where else could you meetup best with musician colleagues other than going to a concert of some sort.

So yeah, just out of interest:
Who is going to Musikmesse 2007 this year (from 28th to 31th March)?
If you go, on which day?
Are you maybe interested to meet other peeps with the same kind of crazy interest in creating music (no matter which section) and like to meetup?

If so, word up!

I know that Andrea from Pettinhouse.com visits the Fair on Saturday. I'll be there on Thursday from 10pm ongoing. On the exibitioners side there's Paul from FXPansion, the NI peeps, Michael Post and Nick Phoenix from EastWest (at the Best Service Booth), on the same booth the people from Musiclab (finally presenting RealGuitar Electric Edition). And maybe even you...

Interested? Then raise your voice. ;)

MEETING PLACE:
rsmus7 suggested that we should meetup at the U-HE Booth in Hall 5.1 A68
If nobody is against that idea, I'd say around 12:30pm to 1pm - fall in, say hi, hang around for a while and then we can go from there.

Who're there to "meet and greet", can be read in the next paragraphs.

VISITORS ON WEDNESDAY:
- Christian Budde (Betabugs Co-Programmer)

VISITORS ON THURSDAY:
- Roland Löhlbach (Studio Compyfox)
- Stephan Müsch (Rsmus7/Etienne)

VISITORS ON FRIDAY:
- Stephan Müsch (Rsmus7/Etienne)
- Alex Volmer (Multree Graphics & Music)

VISITORS ON SATURDAY (Public Visitors Day):
- Andrea Pettinao (Pettinhouse.com)

EXIBITIONERS (all days):
- Michael Post and Nick Phoenix (EastWest, at BestService Booth)
- Paul Chana (FXPansion and ExpDigital booth)
- Konstantin and Sergey from Musiclab (Musiclab, at BestService Booth)
- Chris Stone (maybe) from Audio Impressions (Audio Impressions Booth, creators of DVZ Orchestra)
- Urs Heckmann (U-HE Booth)
- Rémy Muller (mdsp from SmartElectronix, Ircam booth)
- Chris Hein (sample producer, BestService Booth)
- Sascha Eversmeier (coder, DigitalFishphones and Samplitude Plugins, Samplitude Booth)

ROAMING AROUND (no further detail)
Peter from Linplug (no booth)

*list will be updated occasionally - minimal once a day till wednesday evening*
Last edited by Compyfox on Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:04 pm, edited 7 times in total.
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

Uhm... bump?
[ Mix Challenge ] | [ Studio Page / Twitter ] | [ KVRmarks (see: metering tools) ]

U-He will be there

and Peter from Linplug will visit the Messe
and me is there Thursday and friday

and some other folks from here

Doesn't Linplug have an own booth this time (then again, neither Behringer is listed, but announced on their page, nor Muse Research and Linplug either - according to the Online System of Musikmesse)? This would make him an Exibitioner. It'd be nice to meet him and thank him for his awesome plugs (RM IV) indeed.

Urs Heckmann... hm... The Zebra Guru. And you on Thursday and Friday. Thank god I'm not alone. :lol:

EDIT:
BTW - when and where to meetup? If I can remember, Hall 5.1 has a moving staircase which leads to hall 5.0, then again if I can remember it has 2 at least in this large environment (but only one which also has a restroom nearby).

Maybe a global meetup point like A71 (BestService Booth) or something like that? I'd prefer a more open space for sure (like intersections from Hall 6.0 to 5.1 or For0/For1 and Hall 5.1), but I don't have a plan of the hall here to say exactly where.

Would be 12pm (noon) suitable or more like 1pm? I'm flexible. ;)

linplug doesnt have a booth at the Messe.

I'd say just come over to U-He and see who's there.

Moment moment... Urs hat einen Stand? *such*

Woha... Yeah I'd say meetup at Urs' Booth then. (Hall 5.1, Row A Booth 68 )

If I can remember, that's the far-left row if you're coming from the other halls side. There were the people from Kjaerhus there last year in that section. So I guess it'll be a fairly small booth.

I'm up to it, an apropriate meeting place for us KVRians. Now we only need some sort of timezone. ;)

*und verdammt - wie erkennen wir uns gegenseitig?*

I'll be there on friday

Keep 'em coming guys. ;)

KVRian meetup? but you're KVRAF... Is this blatant segregation so you can laugh at those with inferior post counts? :hihi:

I'd love to be there, but sadly won't be; also my German isn't up to scratch!

DSP

haha, no. Didn't find a better name to be honest. Nothing to disrespect the users in here. *heh*

And you don't need German that necessary. It's an international fair after all and by the end of the day, I'll swear about my crappy english after I tried talking to people like the british E-MU crew, Torben "Kjaerhus" Larsen and who else I ran into. ;)

I really wanna see this happening, so sorry about the double, tripple and quadro bump (if that's happening).

Okay, yet another "bump" and one maybe later tonight (but not too late, as I have to get out early tomorrow myself).

So who also goes to the fair, raise your voice, yo. ;)

People lock your synths away, cause I'm on the loose and on my way to Frankfurt. :lol:

tomorrow

today

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”