wattoism.

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

wattoism

a while ago watto released a piece of poly ryhtmic and pedal point percussion and vox...
after many periods of me being busy and not having much time for making music(yeah i bet youve all really missed me in the cafe :hihi: ) i finally got to a point i had something worth sharing!
and unlike many other people he didnt break down in tears or hire a hitman when he had heard what i had done to his previously beautiful audio 8)

so we decided we would share it with you too...
enjoy :D

:hihi:

I reckon it's bloody fantastic, thank you vurt :hail: :tu:

Here is the original :)
I've joined Lurkers Anonymous.

downdloading guy... i was hoping i'd find a track, i've been not here very much lately either, but one of my spewmonkeys is over in effects now. my very own stutterererer effect.... you may find it interesting... it's very flexible, and easy to automate.... and has two guis.... i wish i didn't have to go upstairs to listen to tunes thoguh, i may not make it back down.... (it's so kind up there, you know...)

Cool stuff! Hypnotic even... The drums have a really unique character and sit very well with the vocals. Good to hear from you guys.

3am

nice one, there's something very calming about it - the voice is enchanting and the treatments make it sound like something between chris and cosey and the folk music of uzbekistan. perfect.

Mesmerizing remix!

knockman wrote:the voice is enchanting
indeed, i didnt rally want to do much to the main vox as it was interesting and beatifully toned as it was, just a couple of pieces of that got granularised towards te end, even then as a back drop to the main vox :D

thanks everyone for listening :)
and thanks to watto for such workable audio 8)

I found a peanut.

runagate wrote:I found a peanut.
Mmm-hmm... :hihi:

I feel like I should say thank you, as I really appreciate the replies in this thread, but it's more of a remix than a collaboration, so all the credit should go to vurt :love:
I've joined Lurkers Anonymous.

I loved it.
Absolutely beautiful music.
Rakkervoksen

runagate wrote:I found a peanut.

i dont do nuts no more, cant chew em and you know what happens to unchew nuts...
i farted and shot a woman on the bus.

Watto wrote: so all the credit should go to vurt :love:
yup :D

:hihi:

Hovmod wrote:I loved it.
Absolutely beautiful music.

cheers...

you still at sea?

GREAT!!!!
daRem - PinkLime Studios

Nice remix, well done. Not so fond of the stuttering effect (doesn't blend well with the rest IMO).

Return to “Music Cafe”