Alesis Photon X25 USERS pls help me!!!! AXYZ Controller prob

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello to all,

I have bought a Alesis Photon X25 at ebay monday.

yet I have the problem to assign the AXYZ Controller in Ableton Live 6

the manual (photon x25) is as all manuals, not really much informations.....

I have set it correctly in the Ableton Options -- the knoobs, buttons and and, all are detected and send cc data to ableton

I have set the interface for Photon X25 - no in/output
midi track,sync,remote on

why I cant not set the AXYZ controller ?

In the Alesis I have Edit the Preset for Live

X Ctrl: CC# 2
Y Ctrl: CC# 3
Z Ctrl: CC# 4

I have tried other CC# 50 40 60 for example-- nothing -

also tried a blank preset in the photon - nothing

I have searched for hours in the web ... nothing

pls help me -- I have bought it at ebay and I expect that this controller (axyz) is perhapse damaged

thank you very much in advanced for your help

Hi,
did you buy it from ebay second hand or brand new (ebay shop). If you think its damaged and you brought it new, then you can send it back for repairs/replacment.
Ive just ordered a Photon x25 for ideas to connect to my laptop from a music dealer. At least you are totaly covered this way. Have you tried emailing the seller if it is second hand? Does he or she offer a full refund?
Regards,
Michael.

hi Mikelo,

I have solved my problem .... the problem was that I updated the Preset and just pluged-out the usb cable --- but I had to push the power on/off button to update the preset --- usb cable disconnect is for me - no voltage -- but for that the power on/off switch is important.....

everything is fine yet ---

I just payed 100€ for the Photon X25 and it is new :-) he just played 2-3 times on it ...

regards
Stephan

Hi Stephan thats great news! ;)
Let me know how you get on with it! Like I said, mine is on its way and Im looking forward to using it outside my home studio. :)

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”