Shortcircuit now freeware.

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Vemberaudio have decided to release Shortcircuit, their flagship sampler vsti as freeware. Both the stable 1.1.1 and the alpha of Shortcircuit 2 are available for download. The thread in the Vemberaudio forum with more information about the decision is here.

:hyper: :love: :party:
Pro-Sounds : Sound....Different

-=ToTc Owns You=-

Very kind of Claes to do this, many many thanks :hyper: :D

Shif.
"Micro Kid speaks digi-talk.."

:o
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

holy crap! yes!!!!!

Wow.
Thank you Vember Audio!
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
-Richard M. Nixon
www.myspace.com/pmf

This is cool but I can't seem to get it to play a note - dragged in a few wavs but maybe I need to do more? anyone got any example patches for it?

here i am thinking - if he had released SC2 for DC-contest, he would have won. Provided it does whatever SC1 does and more!!

I can't get SC2 to play anthing eitheer. But SC1 works fayeeenne..:love:

aMUSEd:

load a sample (load or right click)
go back to the multi (the key mapping screen at start-up)
drag the note on an across the keys that you want to assign it to.

I hope that helps. I've been loving the free version of this sampler for a while now. Oh happy day.

Word of advice to anyone using SC1 : Put BuzMaxi3 in the end of your signal chain. You'll need it. SC almost blew my speakers when I turned the morph filter up. But saved just in time. :love:

It's cool that it's gonna be freeware now, I remember playing with the demo & it was a serious sample mangler.
It's a shame that the dev feels that he can't really invest the requisite time & effort to develop version 2 though.

Thanks for the info !
Organising a protest march this Friday Schlesische Strasse 28 ,10997 Berlin, Germany

amazing!

Just downloaded Shortcircuit and I have played around with it just enough to see that this is a cool piece of kit! Thank you very much Vember Audio for your generosity.

:D

Return to “Instruments”