the old warbly rendition of "Oh Holy Night" redux

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

It's that time of year when this chestnut should be making the rounds...

http://pajamasmedia.com/upload/2006/12/ohholycrap.mp3

:hihi:

:lol: I just played this at full blast through my office...

my co-workers are about to kill me!

this is hilarious and tragic.

and even a little traumatic.

Oh man… for a while, it was in that dreaded "shadow zone" of bad music. The one where it's not quite bad enough to be funny, but bad enough to be painfully unpleasant, somehow making it "even worse than things that are worse than it", if you get what I mean. :hihi:

Then the "Fall on your knees…" bit started in, and it entered into the trying-to-muffle-howls-of-laughter-with-a-nearby-cat territory, and all was well. :D

hell yes. This IS my favorite and has been for years.
love the way he "goes for it" in the last chorus AND the ...reprise of the last note. 8)
don't care to think about how that reflects on me :lol:
Shane- thanks for posting this. ya know I was gonna :hihi:

if ya'll liked that, you're sure to like this
Merry Christmas, Baby!

Wow, touching...and not in a good way! This is up there with William Hung's "Hotel California" (yes, my son had the CD..no really it was him, not me).

Larry
1310th top poster out of 181396 members!

Ouch.
Last edited by kenporter on Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hmmm....

I started to play this for my wife, who's recovering from gall bladder surgery, and she couldn't get through the first 30 seconds without starting to lose it. So I had to turn it off so she wouldn't be in literal physical pain. I wonder if this is what the guy intended. I may have to wait until Christmas to enrich her life, and save mine.
1310th top poster out of 181396 members!

This is just...wow.

... :lol: ...

It may even get me through Christmas.

I was starting to 'save file as' while it was playing, and it took me a long time to find 'my music' due to tears running down from laughter. :-)

I really hope he meant it as a joke however.

Tim

OK, that's now my 2nd favourite version of that song.

This is still my favourite...
I have a cunning plan ...

I found this through the kvr member music page and thought it was real. The first part actually sounds kind of cool in an off key silver jews - pavement sort of way.

:hail::hail::hail:

Just when you think you're making progress, something like this comes along and reminds you how far you have left to go.

Return to “Music Cafe”