Any esoundz junkies goinng to NAMM?

Official support for: sonicreality.com and esoundz.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I hope so..I'd love to bump into some of you in person - put a face to a name, etc.

Squids, I assume you'll be there. I'm looking forward to stopping by and saying hi or if not hi, at least "second prize is a set of steak knives."

Dan
Those that can, do. Those that can't, argue about it on k-v-r

In several posts Squids refered to "going" to namm. I think Oceanway drums is the feature. Should draw out the clebs!

I would love to go to NAMM. Always been a dream of mine (I know, I probably should set my sights a little higher). Domestic responsibilities keep me grounded for now. Unless they come to Boston.

Anyway, I hope all who go have a fun and productive time. :D

Cheers
-B
Berfab
So many plugins, so little time...

Yeah I'll be there again this year. The SR booth is always one of my favorite stops. I never tire of watching Dave's finger-drumming! I assume that Ocean Way will be the feature again this year, but I was just re-visiting the Studio Profiles stuff and man, there some good stuff in there! The Gadd and Gottlieb are my favorites because they're so unique and "live". There's usually a good assortment of big names dropping by as well.

Hope to see other familiar forum posters there as well!

Marcel

MGH wrote:Yeah I'll be there again this year. The SR booth is always one of my favorite stops. I never tire of watching Dave's finger-drumming! I assume that Ocean Way will be the feature again this year, but I was just re-visiting the Studio Profiles stuff and man, there some good stuff in there! The Gadd and Gottlieb are my favorites because they're so unique and "live". There's usually a good assortment of big names dropping by as well.

Marcel
Love the Gadd and Gottlieb. Some the Gottlieb grooves especially are really unique--you don't find many loops quite like this, with a real straight ahead jazz feel. I've used 'em as is, and I've chopped 'em up for very interesting and unique grooves. Nice.

-B
Berfab
So many plugins, so little time...

FWIW: Cakewalk and Intel are going some sort of broadcast thing that you can watch over the net - a few presentations that are going to be streamed, basically - maybe some other manufacturers are doing something similar.

dgkenney wrote:I hope so..I'd love to bump into some of you in person - put a face to a name, etc.

Squids, I assume you'll be there. I'm looking forward to stopping by and saying hi or if not hi, at least "second prize is a set of steak knives."

Dan
Booth 6331. Any KVRians should come by and say hello!

MGH wrote:Yeah I'll be there again this year. The SR booth is always one of my favorite stops. I never tire of watching Dave's finger-drumming! I assume that Ocean Way will be the feature again this year, but I was just re-visiting the Studio Profiles stuff and man, there some good stuff in there! The Gadd and Gottlieb are my favorites because they're so unique and "live". There's usually a good assortment of big names dropping by as well.

Marcel
Ocean Way Drums is being released the week of NAMM (secret but not a secret). So that will be one of the main features. However, we have several BIG announcements too. One of them is even an almost immediate thing and the other is something that will happen during the year... although a recording session booked just after NAMM for it and it is so cool I wish I could tell you... it will just have to wait until NAMM time for the official press release. But, it's very vintage! Very analog. Very CLASSIC and very authentic... and I am working with someone legendary on it as well so I am personally very excited. :D

blades wrote:FWIW: Cakewalk and Intel are going some sort of broadcast thing that you can watch over the net - a few presentations that are going to be streamed, basically - maybe some other manufacturers are doing something similar.
Yes, and ironically Allen Sides from Ocean Way (the owner) is one of their main spokespeople. They used this killer rack PC system for a Mary J. Blidge session with an orchestra last year. I was there when he did it. VERY cool.

Return to “Sonic Reality / eSoundz.com”