Tutorials

Official support for: manytone.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi Paul/Greg,

Any tutorials in the pipeline for techniques such as hammer-ons, pull-offs, affective slide work, etc...?

Cheers,

:)

Sounds good to me. I'm totally open to suggestions for tutorials. I do have techniques for sequencing hammer-ons/pull-offs, so I'll have to put that in tutorial format.

Great! Can't wait to see 'em. Thanks :)

+1 :)

Hey Guys
Yeah, funny thing ...Greg had just emailed me the last week about what else we can do for ManyBass.com and what we can do to look into what users want.
So this thread is a good start ;-)

I too feel like a few good tutorials on using the sounds and articulations could be cool. Similar to the one tutorial now that is there about this. (The tut that describes sequencing a bit).

We surely will add more content and tuts to ManyBass.com
Let us know what you want to see as users of the product.
We are listening ;-)

Paul

I'm all for tutorials, tutorials, tutorials. :D

Anything that shows me how to use ManyBass better. I'm a big fat sponge! You bet!

:hihi:

Regards
Caleb
Happiness is the hidden behind the obvious.

Any update?

I've been preoccupied with other work, but I'm hoping to write the tutorial over spring break (next week).

In the mean time though, Greg did do an awesome midi file that is a bit of a tutorial as it will show some usage of the extra "bassism" sounds. I think you may have seen it but perhaps a few missed it.
It is in this thread:
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=209739

Definitely worth checking out if you own ManyBass.
Paul

Yeh that was/is awesome :)

Any news?

Could really do with some how to do those hammer-ons/pull-offs, etc...

Cheers

andywright67 wrote:Any news?

Cheers
Thanks for checking in about this. I kinda got sidetracked by making Kontakt versions of some of our products. Believe me, writing more tutorials--specifically the hammer-on/pull-off one--is on my mind.

Gregjazz wrote:

Cheers
Thanks for checking in about this. I kinda got sidetracked by making Kontakt versions of some of our products. Believe me, writing more tutorials--specifically the hammer-on/pull-off one--is on my mind.
Ok :)

andywright67 wrote:
Gregjazz wrote:

Cheers
Ok :)
What sort of elements would be the most useful for you in a tutorial like this? Screenshots, MIDI files, video screen capture?

Return to “Manytone Music”