This may be of interest ... S3B

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Last edited by ianweb123 on Thu May 01, 2008 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Any Krakli news is good news to me! Except for that time you stopped. :wink:
Vst's are the glue for my musical monster model. Nuendo is my huff bag.
http://www.myspace.com/thetechnicoloreds
Organs, lots of organs:
http://organpron.wordpress.com/

ianweb123 wrote::shrug:
Blog Post about S3B
S3B Liquid Shimmer and Morning Dawn from S3 make a great ambient pad combo, but your marketing department doesn't seem too excited. Maybe you need to move Malibu or Miami, and get some fun-in-the-sun vibes going! :)

Oh, you have a wordpress blog now too?
Welcome! :)
Will try to use it soon as I like your plugins a lots.
Especially Cygnus..
Symphony Nr.1
Meet the Cities Repair Team Unimportant laughter
music has become meaningless...we just keep doing it

thomekk wrote:Oh, you have a wordpress blog now too?
Welcome! :)
Will try to use it soon as I like your plugins a lots.
Especially Cygnus..
Yes, Cygnus, and StringzII with CMorg, S3, now S3b, lots of great sound material! :)

glokraw wrote:... but your marketing department doesn't seem too excited....
Do you know, ther is just SO much stuff happening now that I can't really be ars*d to keep trumpeting the release of my stuff. It still seems that the only way that you can get anything noticed at all is by posting about it on KvR. :?

glokraw wrote:..CMorg..
You might have noticed that I have a new plugin coming out in CM soon, a reworking of an old favorite but with some interesting new features, and a completely new look.. I like it a lot!

ianweb123 wrote:seems that the only way that you can get anything noticed at all is by posting about it on KvR. :?
Sorry but yes that's how I noticed. Either way I'm excited. It sounds great. Now what does that "Off" to "8" button above the waveform selector do? :oops:
Intel Core i7 8700K, 16gb, Windows 10 Pro, Focusrite Scarlet 6i6

ianweb123 wrote:
Do you know, ther is just SO much stuff happening now that I can't really be ars*d to keep trumpeting the release of my stuff. It still seems that the only way that you can get anything noticed at all is by posting about it on KvR. :?
I hope it is all good stuff that is happening! :) I'll check the CM at the bookstore this weekend, though it may be a month behind the issue with your new contribution...cheers

ianweb123 wrote:You might have noticed that I have a new plugin coming out in CM soon, a reworking of an old favorite but with some interesting new features, and a completely new look.. I like it a lot!
CM has been pining for something worthwhile...had Techno Ejay 4 in May; just samples in March....lookin' forward to it!
I've got nothing to sell...am I on the right site?

glokraw wrote:
ianweb123 wrote:
I hope it is all good stuff that is happening! :) I'll check the CM at the bookstore this weekend, though it may be a month behind the issue with your new contribution...cheers
The CM thing will be in a special in June..

Also as far as S3B goes I will do a little youtube tutorial shortly

ianweb123 wrote:This may be of interest
there's an understatement

big beautiful sound, low cpu, it's like you've been making plugs for years

the presets aren't too shabby either
"Most people who experiment with drugs are not lying in the streets, suffocating on their own vomit. If you want to see some of that, go to the Pub on Saturday night at closing time." ozwest

androidlove wrote:..the presets aren't too shabby either
many many thanks to himalaya for these.

You should hear the ones that he has done for S3C (which is like S3B on steroids), unfortunately we have an annoying bug with the graphic envelopes which is holding this one up :(

Damn this thing is Cool, Sounds Great and I'm Loving the Vintage GUI too! Ian your Plugs just Keep getting Better and Better! :tu: 8)

I love the GUI on the 'S' series too.

BTW, the forthcoming S3C is something though...it's like a mini vintage Wavestation. With just a few simple tricks it makes an ocean of lush sound.
http://www.electric-himalaya.com
VSTi and hardware synth sound design
3D/5D sound design since 2012

Return to “Instruments”