fudmucker-noisy sludgy stoner guitar solo piece

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

mudfucker

damn title censorship :tantrum:

Jebus...
I like it.
Kinda Merzbow meets the Melvins.
Almost blew my speakers.
:tu:

hehe, yeah requires a system with decent bass output :hihi:

merbow and the melvins, i wouldnt go that far but im glad you enjoyed, it was just a bit of fun afterall.
was testing a pedal chain with the guitar plugged in about 10 foot down the hall from me, first half of the track is just system noise, then i fired a couple of elastic bands at the guitar then had a quick flex or two of the whammy bar.
it was my sons mini strat, which i may even tune if i do this again :P

pussys. :P

:o Very :o

Very nice miasma of distorted molasses! I love it :love:

Actually if you don't mind, I've done something similar but didn't have the heart to post it outside of castle spooky :hihi:

http://www.3amnoise.net/brokefuzzverb.mp3

Bass played with my wife's vibrator through a circuit bent Realistic Reverb.

a light hearted romp through the "where it's at" world of the young, their current fads and favorites and a look at tomorrow's fun ...

sounds like a motor bike running at idle. then it revs its engine.

vurt wrote:
merbow and the melvins, i wouldnt go that far
Yeah... this has alot in common with the Melvins "Magic Pig Detective" :hihi:

justin3am wrote::o Very :o

Very nice miasma of distorted molasses! I love it :love:

Actually if you don't mind, I've done something similar but didn't have the heart to post it outside of castle spooky :hihi:

http://www.3amnoise.net/brokefuzzverb.mp3

Bass played with my wife's vibrator through a circuit bent Realistic Reverb.

funnily enough i was going to hang a vibrator from the guitar stand and just do some table top tweaking, sadly the batteries died :(
not the missus vibro though, this was mine :o
its actually the central part of a vibrating massage sponge, has smooth outer edges, ive always wondered how a rubber cock would act against the strings, but aside from the fact they seem expensive (mine was 3 quid) i wouldnt have the balls to buy one to try it :lol:

normal wrote:a light hearted romp through the "where it's at" world of the young, their current fads and favorites and a look at tomorrow's fun ...

:lol:
me young, you gotta be jokin

sloworm wrote:sounds like a motor bike running at idle. then it revs its engine.
:D

Hey ;)
Sounds interesting realy :)

I was hoping the whole thing to explode at the end of the track and the frickin house collapses like some sort of heavy nuclear blast... :hihi:

Now i know what to use to get my neighbors mad :D

Thank you for sharing.

Twisted arts, Vurt. Love the skull crushing low end and how it vibrates that back of my eyes. Big sounds in there.

Beautiful fudgey warmth (eewwwww... was it the vibrator talk made me think that?! :lol: ). Gonna tell us what you used... please?
Image Image

Return to “Music Cafe”