Boris Sitar for Kontakt

Official support for: manytone.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Will there be a Kontakt version of the Boris Sitar? I never could get it to work with ManyGuitar.:(
I just got the upright bass for Kontakt and it sounds great! :)

studiocat wrote:Will there be a Kontakt version of the Boris Sitar? I never could get it to work with ManyGuitar.:(
I just got the upright bass for Kontakt and it sounds great! :)

studiocat - Boris Sitar was designed for ManyGuitar/ManyStation and will work 100% in them.
I am thinking it is just your sample paths or presets that are out of place.

As for a Kontakt version.... I'll talk to Greg about this as he is the one mapping our stuff for Kontakt at the moment.
No promises at this point, but I think it should be do-able.

Anyways.... until then, we could try and get that Boris Sitar working in ManyGuitar for you.
I can send you the Install guide for Boris Sitar, again if needed. Or tell me more about the problem you are having.

In the mean time, I'll talk to Greg about Boris for Kontakt.

Paul

Another option is to use Extreme Sample Converter to translate it into Kontakt format. I have Many Guitar, but I'm more familiar with using the FX in Sampletank, so I translated it and it sounds great - best sounding Sitar on the market IMHO.

Good luck.

Steve
Windows 10, Reaper

algodon wrote:Another option is to use Extreme Sample Converter to translate it into Kontakt format. I have Many Guitar, but I'm more familiar with using the FX in Sampletank, so I translated it and it sounds great - best sounding Sitar on the market IMHO.

Good luck.

Steve
Hey Steve
Thanks! It does have a cool sound/tone to it.

I am hoping to get together with Boris again soon and record a more extensive set.
Boris and a few other of my Jam Buddies, had a great Sing - Song last weekend around the campfire out at the Lake. (for 3 nights)

We do stay in touch and a more extensive Sitar set, as well as recording some of Boris's other cool instruments is something we hope to do very soon! (Yes Boris has it all ;-).... Just ask his Wife) ;-)

Paul

Thanks for the replies! I took another look at the Boris Sitar folder and I realized it was a "folder within a folder". I believe Paul told me to check for that about a year ago... :oops: Anyway, I made it one folder deep and it worked perfectly! Just when I thought I was the master of technology...Doh!!

I'm happy to hear they'll be more Boris Sitar. I really like this sample set.

Any news on a creating a new Boris Sitar sample set for Kontakt? :?:

studiocat wrote:Any news on a creating a new Boris Sitar sample set for Kontakt? :?:
Actually I've been messing around with making a Kontakt version. I'll have to see what it'll take to finalize it.

Return to “Manytone Music”