June Contest: Gossip

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Scoops wrote:OK

I have a single prize left from last month's contest.
It a copy of Traction3

Don't quite know how to give it out, so, I'll do it this way.

The first person responding to this post gets it!

Good Luck

-Scps
Me!

Congrats 1-2-Many 8) :hihi:
Cakewalk by Bandlab / FL Studio
Squire Stratocaster / Chapman ML3 Modern V2 / Fender Precision Bass

Formerly known as arke, VladimirDimitrievich, bslf, and ctmg. Yep, those bans were deserved.

1-2-Many wrote:

It a copy of Traction3

Good Luck

-Scps
Me!
:hihi:

My congrats as well. Although I am not quite sure if I understand why you give away a prize for the lucky first-poster as long as there aren't any prizes this month? (Not that I will ever win anything in this contest, but even the mere possibility is always nice ...) Cheers, Volker

streifentier wrote:
1-2-Many wrote:

It a copy of Traction3

Good Luck

-Scps
Me!
:hihi:

My congrats as well. Although I am not quite sure if I understand why you give away a prize for the lucky first-poster as long as there aren't any prizes this month? (Not that I will ever win anything in this contest, but even the mere possibility is always nice ...) Cheers, Volker
Congrats 1-2
You do have a PM

As far as the prizes are concerned, there are always prizes.
I think Markleford just elected not to go that route this month.

-Scps
Bunch O Stuff

Thanks guys - :oops: If I can't win with my music at least I can with my quick fingers :hihi:

I can't believe my eyes :
OK

It a copy of Traction3

Good Luck

-Scps
Not a word about the apple pie, or is 'a copy of Traktion3' a euphemism for it ?
What a pitty : I've spent 500.000$ in pies for my election campaign and it failed... :help: :hihi:

Probably as a kind of psycho-therapy I started making songs again, result 3 songs in 3 days finished... New problem ! I don't know one wich to choose... :?
Maybe making another one will relax me and make the selection easier... :lol:

A strange observation : the tenser one is, the more one appreciates faster songs. My songs get speedier all the time. Until how many bpm, you folks can identify the notes in a song ?

Markleford, there's still time to put a limit on the top speed, before accidents happen !

Cheeeeeerrrrrrs,

F1Max... .. . :P
Carpo diem ergo sum !

This month's theme is right up my alley, and I have already made three different one-minute speed-songs, but I won't be around voting time, so I'll have to pass.

Good luck everybody.
Rakkervoksen

Hovmod wrote:This month's theme is right up my alley, and I have already made three different one-minute speed-songs, but I won't be around voting time, so I'll have to pass.

Good luck everybody.
:o

That's too bad :(. Voting time is a week long ... can't squeeze in an hour or two somewhere? I'm sure whereever you're traveling to will probably have wifi or at least an internet cafe around. :shrug:
Cakewalk by Bandlab / FL Studio
Squire Stratocaster / Chapman ML3 Modern V2 / Fender Precision Bass

Formerly known as arke, VladimirDimitrievich, bslf, and ctmg. Yep, those bans were deserved.

Maybe hire a surrogate voter Hov :shrug:

I'm in cheese and all...

I'm going to Angola and Congo and won't be back until the first week of June. Chances of thinking about downloading contest songs and voting are sub-zero. :D
I know a pub with a slow internet connection in Pointe Noire, and the Continental in Luanda might have wifi, but if I have time off I'll probably head for the beach.
Surrogate voter? Heehee. Perhaps.

Nah - there will be other months. :D
Rakkervoksen

Hey Core, did you see "There Will Be Blood" anytime recently by chance. :?:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=mRM0brDRorY

..and rockstar_not, thank you mate. :)

Cyrosis wrote:Hey Core, did you see "There Will Be Blood" anytime recently by chance. :?:
Nope, me and my wife usually only go see animation stuff. I think Indiana Jones is about the closest to "thriller" we get :D
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

Oh wait, I see it's not a thriller. Anyway, not the type of movie I'll am likely to go see.
Rekkerd.org the latest news on audio plugins, sample libraries & virtual instruments, synth presets & more.
Don't click here if you can't control yourself!

hey, check those random comments, guyz!!!

short songs = short comments. :P

m-luhtala: nice, but not really speed. **

streifentier: really enjoyed this. i like the vocals. some 'speedy' drums and synths. ****

nikp2000: very nice. not really speed, but very beautiful atmosphere. ***

1-2-many: cool vocals. sweety song. **

beanpole: really good. catchy vocals. maybe the mastering can be improved a little, but it's good like it is. ***

chris walton: nice uptempo-jazzy track. **

cyrosis: excellent. *****

farlukar: nice electro-industrial start. not really sure about the second half of the track. **

mellotronaut: cool drums. great vocals. weird song. ***

s.hush: one of the funniest 'song' i've ever listened. ****

zombie queen: very speed. hummm, country-core?? the speedest song so far.***

psy-t: cool electro track. but how about something with differents sounds next month? **

core: beautiful piece. not really speed but nice. **

cheers.
Jack. :wink:

Thanks a lot for the review(s), Jack!

i was under some bad influence ... therefore weird :hihi:

mel :D
"It dreamed itself along"

Return to “Music Cafe”