Middi Morphy VST preset morpher

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

What exactly does this thing do treat the Presets in a VST/VSTi like one Giant Wave table and morph between them? If that's the case this could be Revolutionary.

Well as it is now you still have to assign the CC's to the parameters but it could be setup to work like this. I belive that the original dev was trying to get it to work as a preset morpher.. Not too sure what happened to that piece :shrug:
stay juicy!

to really do preset morphing conveniently, it would have to host the VST itself... if you're interested in that, consider donating at the developer's website: http://d3ck.net/middy/

or, you could donate lots of money to me, and i might try to implement it myself.
wrongtastic, baby
tucson's number one gothic rock band since 1995

:hihi:

Piz on a serious note whats the likelyhood that getting VST(i)s to load into it would actually work?
stay juicy!

there's no doubt it would work, someone just has to take the time to do it.
wrongtastic, baby

[
hey piz,could you release the version with the inverted alt behaviour?

insertpizhere wrote:there's no doubt it would work, someone just has to take the time to do it.
i don't think that such a plugin is really necessary.. the actual vrsion of morphy can do amazing things. it covers the 99% of my needs...

it would be great to have a scene recaller-morpher in the contoller map of xt2...

-PIKU- wrote:hey piz,could you release the version with the inverted alt behaviour?
try this: http://thepiz.org/xt/MiddyMorphy_alt.zip
wrongtastic, baby

-PIKU- wrote:
insertpizhere wrote:there's no doubt it would work, someone just has to take the time to do it.
i don't think that such a plugin is really necessary.. the actual vrsion of morphy can do amazing things. it covers the 99% of my needs...

it would be great to have a scene recaller-morpher in the contoller map of xt2...
Yea I guess you are right, though one less step of inital setup would be nice especially with lots of parameters. The fact that xt2 will not have even the manual preset morph like in 1.41 in the foreseeable future gives way to a search for a similar solution elsewhere :roll:..

Still the extra work put into this is greatly appreciated. Keep up the excellent work IPH :tu:!
stay juicy!

Return to “Effects”