New ManyTone Website and Product

Official support for: manytone.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi Guys
We just launched the new improved ManyTone website as well as the new Fretless Bass library.
http://www.manytone.com

I'm sure you guys will find it easier and cleaner to navigate. You'll notice we retained some of the old look and image for the company, yet modernized things a bit.

Big thanks to Gregjazz for his extreme help with creating the new site.

Let us know if you see anything we messed up. We will also be adding the older "Legacy" products soon (Like the Drums and the 3S etc).

More info on the new Fretless and a special intro offer is near the bottom of the page in this thread:
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 0&start=45

Cheers, we hope this makes your browsing a better experience.
Paul
Last edited by manytone on Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Congratulation for the release, looks like another must have for me.

Demos are pretty nice too.

Luca
Dream Audio Tools - Sample libraries http://www.dreamaudiotools.com
Archisounds - Music Website http://www.archisounds.net

The revamped site looks great guys!
Much easier to navigate.

Just ordered the fretless. I have been looking forward to it. :)

Thanks for the comments luxth and misterg!

You should have received your links to Download shortly after you ordered misterg.

You were the second guy to purchase :-) so an extra thanks!

We would love to hear from users about the new site, so here's a chance to get your post count up. ;-)
Paul

Paul and Gregjazz, +1000 on the new site - I personally can't stand those scroll-boxes within a scroll--box type of sites. The new site is easier to navigate, more professional, elegant, simplistic, effective, less cluttered, etc. My son designs sites so I've learned a thing or two about a well-designed site. I'm not yet a customer, but that'll change soon as I'm piecing together my system, and your stuff is on my definite short list of commercial purchases to make in the coming weeks. Very few commercial offerings have caught my interest, but all your products sound good to me. Probably helps to have a talent like Gregjazz to show off the possibilities.
One question, is there a total bundle price for all your products or could you quote me one? (I'm too lazy to look right now), I don't and won't have Wusik, but I do plan on purchasing Anomoly VSTi which uses the W5 engine. Does that count in any crossgrade? OK, I lied, 2 questions.
Anyway, congrats on the new site and new product, I hope it does well for you.

Later,

Greg

New site looks really great Paul....and the fretless demo mp3s sound AWESOME...Gonna have to round up some $$ later this month and get this soundset for sure.

ManyStation was the FIRST VSTi I ever bought...honest! (and wow that seems like a long time ago ... 2005)

Just fyi, I noticed that on the instruments page, you have the little mac icon...Image...next to ManyStation by mistake.

Congrats again on the new soundsets and site!

John

I noticed the Mac mistake on ManyStation, but I call it a Mac tease since it got my hopes up. The site looks great, it is clean and navigable and other than the actual mistake I can't find anything wrong with it. Aside from the fact that I don't own your products yet, but that will change.

Nice demos all around, too. You're on the shortlist for things to get once I scrape up some more cash.

Hey, great catch Hybernation..... and Buscemi was only a few moments behind.
In honor of your catch that we missed.... You can both email me for a $10.00 coupon. Good for an additional $10.00 off any ManyTone product. I just need your emails to send you the coupon. Thanks!

mungo-mange - we are adding bundles to the site very soon that will include an "Everything We Make for PC" and an "Everything we Make for Mac" bundle. Also a Kontakt bundle will be on the site soon (Includes the 3 bass addons that we make for Kontakt).

If you or anyone wants this before the site announces it, just drop me a mail stating what you want.

If anyone else catches an error on the new site, it is good for $10.00 coupon too ;-) (I already know about the banner on the homepage opening in a new link that can trigger some pop up blockers ... this is already being fixed.)

Thanks again guys.
Paul

Thanks, Paul. I'll probably have to wait after it's up on the site.

Greg

ManyBass is probably the best bass sound module to date. Well worth the high price tag. Also, the support is top notch. One thing I'd like to see, though, is some form of copy protection. I don't like the idea of someone else getting this awesome product for free, when I had to pay for it lol. :)
Last edited by LlukaX on Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

mungo-mange wrote:Thanks, Paul. I'll probably have to wait after it's up on the site.

Greg
No worries there M8! Just let us know if you want a custom Bundle as we currently offer that too, via email.

Best Regards
Paul

LlukaX wrote:ManyBass is probably the best bass sound module to date. Well worth the high price tag. Also, the support is top notch. One thing I'd like to see, though, is some form of copy protection. I don't like the idea of someone else getting this awesome product for free, when I had to pay for it lol. :)
The price is very reasonable considering what you get. As for copy protection.... we realized things get cracked no matter what. For that reason the last folks we want to suffer from these effects are our legitimate customers. Thus no annoying copy protection schemes in any of our products. You guys come first here for ease of use! We surely don't want legitimate customers to deal with extra steps and registration hassles. I have supported this procedure fully since day one. I know the legitimate users will purchase if they want. Hopefully the crackers and crack users can just feel guilty as they really are not cracking anything. Perhaps due to their exposure of the products, we will gain some legitimate users in the future.

Customers, and their ease of use, come first.

Cheers and thanks for the comments on our top notch support! Another thing we take very seriously here.
Paul

Thanks for the coupon and answering stupid questions (top notch support is spot on). Even ManyOne opens possibilities that makes me realize I should have invested in your stuff earlier. Here's to another good company into which I could see myself emptying my wallet from time to time :)

Site's looking good.
Clean, uncluttered and straight forward.
Got the fretless. I'll be using it as soon as I get my actual project done and some free time from work 8)
Congrats on another great release
:D
Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero

The price is very reasonable considering what you get.
oh, i agree completely :) I especially love the harmonics. This is my go-to plugin when i need bass samples!

Return to “Manytone Music”