Cybernetik Mayhem - Sample Pack [844 MB] - free download!

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Cybernetik Mayhem Samplepack - by Cybernetika
- October 2008 -
Compressed Size: 480 MB
Uncompressed Size: 844 MB
Sample format: 44.100-48.000khz / 16 bit .WAV

Download link (right click, save as):

http://www.cybernetika.de/cybernetik_ma ... netika.rar

These are the best samples I used in my released or unreleased tracks. This Sample Pack is focused on Dark & Cybernetic Sounds for Psytrance, Techno, Drum'n'Bass, Dark Ambient & IDM.

Feel free to use them in your tracks, these samples are 100% free to use however you like to use them. Please give me some credit if you use them and like them.

The samples are organized in 5 categories:

Basses:
Dark Neurofunk Basses and Reeces, and some trance bass sounds.

Pads & Atmos:
Nightmare pads & post-apocalyptic ambient soundscapes.

FX:
Robotic Future FX, mostly one shot samples.

Psy Riffs & Sequences:
Mind-bending leads, FM assaults, acid sequences

Percussion Loops:
Digital Drumloops, from technoid to glitchy.

Enjoy!

Lars aka Cybernetika

:shock:

...thanks!

:shock:

Soundscapes... must... have... soundscapes!!! Arugh!

Wow +1 :shock:

Thanks a lot.

no single drum/perc hits?

Thx...

what you give, the multiverse shall return threefold(duh...that's why it's called the MULTIverse)...thx

Very generous, will have to download these when I get home :] thanks.
'The science of rich men does not elevate all mankind, but only themselves.'
sound cloud

Kriminal: Sorry, no single drum hits, but you can slice the loops :D

Thanks, Cybernetika!

Sweeet!! :-o :love: :-o Can never have enough free samples IMO. Big kudos to Cybernetica. :hail: :shock: :hihi:

I had a quick listen to the samples before i went to bed yesterday and i have to say these are GRRREAATTTTTT. Really really high quality stuff.

They're not really my cup of tea since i don't use ready made basslines/melody lines for several reasons. But if you do be sure to download thses. They're easily amongst the best samples i've ever heard. Some really hard work has gone into these samples. They're truly stunning. This is the stuff you'd have to pay 200$ for a while back.

Cybernetika wrote:Kriminal: Sorry, no single drum hits, but you can slice the loops :D
i guess yeah, but it a bit of a big DL, and then a lot of work my end, but thanks anyway.

jupiter8 wrote:I had a quick listen to the samples before i went to bed yesterday and i have to say these are GRRREAATTTTTT. Really really high quality stuff.

They're not really my cup of tea since i don't use ready made basslines/melody lines for several reasons. But if you do be sure to download thses. They're easily amongst the best samples i've ever heard. Some really hard work has gone into these samples. They're truly stunning. This is the stuff you'd have to pay 200$ for a while back.
Hey, thanks! Feels good to get this feedback! Glad you like the samples! :D

Yeah... when I saved these first it was honestly just for exporting audio from my tracks to save CPU load. A few weeks ago when I looked through my stuff, I realized how big the folder actually became. So I thought to myself that sharing is caring, and put this online.
Cybernetika albums: Atropos (2009) | Nanospheric (2008) | Neural Network Expansion (2007) | Promo #1 (2006) | Paralysis (2005)

all available for free (+more) at http://www.ektoplazm.com & http://www.cybernetika.de

thanks for the generous share man.

Nice work! Really! :shock:

As I like processedfilteredup@downsampleddistorted sounds, this pack suprised me as I download almost daily something new and after going through it wipe it out of my disc again...but not in this case!

Thanks, inspiring :!:

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”