New Sonic Reality products at NAMM

Official support for: sonicreality.com and esoundz.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Even I find it hard to believe I didn't spill the beans on several big products never before announced or mentioned even in this forum. They are sounds, they are virtual instruments, they ARE coming out in 2009.

We're also announcing new Ocean Way Drums product (lower priced versions with less multi-track kits or stereo version kits for download...), OmniDrummer which is powered by KitCore and can either be a KitCore library (you can choose another sound pack instead of the plug-in if you have KitCore... since it IS KitCore but with our "skin") and more details about the Ken Scott Collection for the Infinite Player. So... the other big products I'm talking about are not even THOSE! Hmmmmmm........ What does Squids have cooking?
Last edited by Squids on Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:08 am, edited 2 times in total.

"reaching out" to us? Currently Queen + Paul Rodgers opens with "Reaching Out" so how 'bout bringing us some Brian May? :) OK, I was um reaching there.

Well, my curiosity is definitely and genuinely "peaked" by this teaser. I'm wracking my brain but coming up empty, obviously connected to that photo on another thread, hardware based. I'd guess some sort of playback device which is portable, can connect to a keyboard/computer/guitar/V-Drums kind of thing. It will be capable of doing Amplitube, SampleTank, Ocean Way drums, Infinite player, pretty much anything and everything IK and Sonic Reality have ever produced/will produce. That's all I've got.....must rest now.

Rainman
HD-FLH, spangled leather poncho, elevator shoes. Who is YOUR goucho amigo?

Could it be the complete farm animal collection in Ip format? Recorded at The Farm?

You forgot "something blue"... :scared:

:hihi:

-Kim.

buscemi wrote:"reaching out" to us? Currently Queen + Paul Rodgers opens with "Reaching Out" so how 'bout bringing us some Brian May? :) OK, I was um reaching there.
Well, I DID sample a Brian May Guild through this mystery box (really some sort of top boost) that his tech made for a friend of mine when he was in England working for Neve. That was through my AC30, the normal channel. So, we'll release some Queen style guitars at some point... but that's not this! ;)

Reverend Rhythm wrote:Could it be the complete farm animal collection in Ip format? Recorded at The Farm?
Actually, you are not THAT far off in some ways but not what you're thinking probably... but you're good you!

Kim (esoundz) wrote:You forgot "something blue"... :scared:

:hihi:

-Kim.
Something blue, red, green, yellow, silver! ;)
Last edited by Squids on Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Squids wrote:
buscemi wrote:"reaching out" to us? Currently Queen + Paul Rodgers opens with "Reaching Out" so how 'bout bringing us some Brian May? :) OK, I was um reaching there.
Well, I DID sample a Brian May Guild through this mystery box (really some sort of top boost) that his tech made for a friend of mine when he was in England working for Neve. That was through my AC30, the normal channel. So, we'll release some Queen style guitars at some point... but that's not this! ;)
Yes, give us something better than that red pedal that came out a while back and wasn't that good at all. Wondering if the "Brian May Guitars" versions of the red (and now black, white, gold, and sunburst) special are any good even as a good start for tweaking into something, well, special.

Squids wrote:
Reverend Rhythm wrote:Could it be the complete farm animal collection in Ip format? Recorded at The Farm?
Actually, you are not THAT far off in some ways but not what you're thinking probably... but you're good you!
The Farm... :wink: :love:

Squids wrote: Something blue, red, green, yellow, red! ;)
So it could be Any Colour We Like?

Reverend Rhythm wrote:
Squids wrote:
The Farm... :wink: :love:
I've got it!!! It's a "Fab Four" type package only in this case it's samples of all the instruments Pink Floyd used on the "Animals" album. I knew it!!!!
HD-FLH, spangled leather poncho, elevator shoes. Who is YOUR goucho amigo?

It could be some colours you like, yes. Very colorful in fact. Quite diverse on the spectral side of things from very deep lows to very crisp highs.

Squids wrote:It could be some colours you like..
"The sound is just fantastic, from the fringe into the mids.
Oh by the way, which one is Squids?" :hihi:

But it's also quite thunderous and ambient.

Return to “Sonic Reality / eSoundz.com”