NAMM News (not a hoax)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Lance wrote:
ericj23 wrote:
Lance wrote:
Mushy Mushy wrote:I hope NI release a new version of Kore with an inbuilt drum pad.....
:hihi:
i hope they release it with inbuilt sample memory, and the ability to resample so that you can take it out live without a computer
Is it a problem for you if it'll have a new name and a regular NI typo in that name?

I thought Mushy Mushy was ironic referring to the leaked infos.
I thought I was ironically referring to them too
but maybe not !
I believe every thread should devolve into character attacks and witch-burning. It really helps the discussion.

With my "dont ban me hat on", what leaked info??? :hihi: :wink:

On the positive side, they still have 24hrs to completely redesign it into something innovative like they promised :roll:

ericj23 wrote:
Lance wrote:
ericj23 wrote:
Lance wrote:
Mushy Mushy wrote:I hope NI release a new version of Kore with an inbuilt drum pad.....
i hope they release it with inbuilt sample memory, and the ability to resample so that you can take it out live without a computer
Is it a problem for you if it'll have a new name and a regular NI typo in that name?

I thought Mushy Mushy was ironic referring to the leaked infos.
I thought I was ironically referring to them too
but maybe not !
You did, but maybe someone didn't.

I couldn't believe someone hoped for exactly that crap. :cry:

Anyway the people at AKAI sh!t their pants. :hihi:

Ahh... No. I read it. Stupid spoilers. ^^ Now I know everyone's going to release some MPC-like thing.

No more Internet for today. Tomorrow when I come home I'll read the official press releases.

BERFAB wrote:But once the barn door is open, it is VERY hard to get the horses back.
There is NO "back". It's almost as if NI don't quite understand how this new fangled internet thing works. KVR may well be privvy to the info early, for news posting purposes, and so they may be under some sort of NDA obligation. At least I hope that'd be the reason for removal.

But it's completely retarded for NI to ask that it be removed.. I can understand that they want a bigger "surprise!" NAMM launch, but once the info is out there, it's out there..

PAK wrote:
BERFAB wrote:But once the barn door is open, it is VERY hard to get the horses back.
There is NO "back". It's almost as if NI don't quite understand how this new fangled internet thing works. KVR may well be privvy to the info early, for news posting purposes, and so they may be under some sort of NDA obligation. At least I hope that'd be the reason for removal.

But it's completely retarded for NI to ask that it be removed.. I can understand that they want a bigger "surprise!" NAMM launch, but once the info is out there, it's out there..
But the funniest thing is thats it's crap anyway....

it's valerie plame all over again
"Most people who experiment with drugs are not lying in the streets, suffocating on their own vomit. If you want to see some of that, go to the Pub on Saturday night at closing time." ozwest

androidlove wrote:it's valerie plame all over again
Thats obviously an american joke the civilized world wouldnt get :lol:

zircon wrote:I was the OP here, just wanted to apologize if any trouble was caused. I got my copy of EM legitimately and a whole lot of other musicians & producers in my area did as well, so I had no reason to assume there was a problem in telling people about its contents.
You are not to blame, and btw I'm sorry I doubted you (wrong again hibidy ) but there is a reason for "don't shoot the messenger". You saw, you reported :shrug:

so what happed to the what happed to the Namm thread thread?

its been locked & links to here :shrug:

sorry meffy i'll behave :oops:

Last edited by memyselfandus on Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I don't think you are supposed to show that link......that SEEMS to be the point!

Am I right meffy?

hibidy wrote:I don't think you are supposed to show that link......that SEEMS to be the point!

Am I right meffy?
But it's in the public domain now obviously, so why is KVR so prudent???
Not being a smartar$e - genuine qn...

Advertising Dollars.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Mushy Mushy wrote:
androidlove wrote:it's valerie plame all over again
Thats obviously an american joke the civilized world wouldnt get :lol:
:roll: haha, so funny...
"a confession without need of absolution, without need of redemption"

Return to “Instruments”